• Forum membership has its advantages....

Is JCR hinting at a Baja comeback?

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
They signed Ricky Brabec and said they have a big announcement coming soon, can it be that they're coming back? What does this mean for THR and OX Motorsports?

guycomer

THR hasn't announced any Baja plans as far as I know. If they're not in it then that could potentially free up some riders to team with Brabec on JCR. Of course this is all speculation.. It's the Baja Silly Season. I would not be surprised if JCR went back to Baja, though.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Yes THR posted that this week they will announce there 2016 SCORE line-up just wondering if they will ride green or blue??? KTM will they make a come back??? IR did say that is contract includes the 2016 NHHA and can choose 6-9 more races.

JDDurfey

What has JCR been racing. I heard when they left Baja they were going to focus on races elsewhere. But I never really heard where or any buzz about some desert guys kicking butt somewhere else. Did they do GNCC? Enduro?

A Vance

JCR has chris Bach racing in the gncc. They also had a bike at the glen Helen 24 hour at the end of last year. Their results have not been great. And I see they are doing more stuff on the west coast again. Brabec is on the team since he is also racing with HRC in the ralley's. So wouldn't be surprised if JCR is helping OX or have their own team. If not scores pro class will be struggling.

guycomer

I expect we'll see some good racing in the Open Pro class this year, we just don't know exactly who the players are just yet.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

A Vance

I don't see the big bike numbers coming back to Baja unfortunately. There is no support in the sport. The NHHA is where sponsors are spending there dollars right now. And Rodger has done everything possible to alienate the handle bar guys. Sad but after parker I got the same feeling about BITD. He was more worried about the SXS since Polaris is writing a big check to them. As for now BITD is the only real "for bike" series out of the two

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Francisco Arredendo put together a pretty fast team for the 1000 with Esposito, Penhall and Villalobos, imagine this

JCR vs OX vs THR vs KTM vs Arredondo