Is there a buggy class?

Zac Reish

Reaction
I posted in short course and couldn’t get an answer but is there a sportsman/biggy class that races the Estero beach race? I went and watched curt leduc, huseman, greaves, and Evan Evans race when I was a teenager into my early 20’s and really wanted to race that race. Back then they had class 5 cars, 11 cars, and 5/16’s race and it was a dream of mine to race that race. Then they stopped doing it till recently. I posted in shortcourse to see but ha e not had a response. Anyone know the classes of cars that race?

swiftracing5

Reaction
Nope, just pro buggy. It doesn't look like our class fits their parameters either, although I would pay to see Zac enter the grinch in pro buggy!

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
You might be able to find a class to enter in the LOORS regional series they tend to have more places for the sportsman type racers.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Nope, just pro buggy. It doesn't look like our class fits their parameters either, although I would pay to see Zac enter the grinch in pro buggy!

Haha! I'd get waxed I'm sure. So theres no sportsman race where theres a variety of cars? That would be fun to make it a coalition race mid year in mexico. That would be such a fun weekend of racing. Its fun just to go and watch. I can't imaging how fun it would be to race for an hour each day too!

Any of you 5 guys up to making it a coalition race?

dirtslinger

Reaction
Zac, a couple years ago, when there was the World Series of Bugs, one of our races with the 11 cars was a short course race in Phoenix. I'm sure you could talk to LOORS and get them to help out in organizing something.