Is there a Primm 300 pre-run

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
No mention of a prerun on the schedule. I read through everything on the Score site and couldn't find any mention of a prerun.

I clicked on the Score Primm 300 prerun link and the page was empty.

Am I way out of the loop or what? (don't answer that.....LOL)

baja619

Reaction
Traditionally the only course recon takes place during or after tech/contingency. So Friday?

Cheater

Reaction
No mention of a prerun on the schedule. I read through everything on the Score site and couldn't find any mention of a prerun.

I clicked on the Score Primm 300 prerun link and the page was empty.

Am I way out of the loop or what? (don't answer that.....LOL)
Rumor has it no prerunning. I guess we are racing Primm the safe way! :D

Andy Mac

Simply Stunning
Reaction
Come on Pat, pre-running is for wusses! Look at the Terrible's race and what will happen at V2R. No pre-running separates the MEN from the BOYS! I will drive your car for you if you are too scared! Ha!

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Come on Pat, pre-running is for wusses! Look at the Terrible's race and what will happen at V2R. No pre-running separates the MEN from the BOYS! I will drive your car for you if you are too scared! Ha!
I think I will be fine. I just don't want to hear any excuses from the competition is all.

And you can drive my car..............only if I get to drive your truck! :D

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
the rains have torn up some of the sections along the mountains it is going to catch some peeps off gaurd for sure it was a very nice day out there though "testing";)

andy you don't want pat to drive your truck he would not be able to stop smiling for a month

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Yeah pre running is for peters who need an advantage so they can win or cut the course .I say go back to the old days no pre-running or gps and you could spank your kids.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Pre-running in Mexico is part of the adventure of desert racing. I love prerunning down there.

Maybe some of you forgot about how much fun it can be to prerun down there with your friends and family.

Prerunning at Primm not really an adventure at all.........Just a really good way to beat the tar out of the 4 seater and keep Bean busy. (like he ain't busy enough)

Just trying to figure out if I need to keep bugging Bean to prep the 4 seater by Sept. or not.

Anyone know for sure??????

PS. Anyone for a goggle earth prerun party?????

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Nimrod break out the Short Bus and fill it with "Special People" and call it a "field trip":D

flyinbronco

Reaction
Pre-running in Mexico is part of the adventure of desert racing. I love prerunning down there.

Maybe some of you forgot about how much fun it can be to prerun down there with your friends and family.

Prerunning at Primm not really an adventure at all.........Just a really good way to beat the tar out of the 4 seater and keep Bean busy. (like he ain't busy enough)

Just trying to figure out if I need to keep bugging Bean to prep the 4 seater by Sept. or not.

Anyone know for sure??????

PS. Anyone for a goggle earth prerun party?????
Your right. Pre running at Primm isn't much of an adventure.

But when your in tank fuel pump dies out there and you get drug down the course by Cam and Adam in Cam's super duty at near race speeds on the end of a 30 foot tow strap its quite an adventure.

Martin

Reaction
Talked to Sue SCORE is working with the BLM so it's up in the air.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Lots of pre-running just not after it's marked! Open desert all year except when there is a race or a course is marked.......Pete may disagree but there has been lots of racers out there, not me but maybe soon?!

Maybe someone knew this when they put out a release clearly stating that the track was the same only running reverse.......I'm just sayin'

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Lots of pre-running just not after it's marked! Open desert all year except when there is a race or a course is marked.......Pete may disagree but there has been lots of racers out there, not me but maybe soon?!

Maybe someone knew this when they put out a release clearly stating that the track was the same only running reverse.......I'm just sayin'
I forgot to qualify my statement by mentioning that I am a certified cheater

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Prerunning!!! Pshhhh thats what the first lap is for!!!!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
i love that "cheater" is the old school cheater, now cheating is cool :rolleyes: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.