Is this just a joke or unprofessional ? What do you think ?

deano

McDeano
Did tagging the KMC sponsored truck, that was the winner of the Method sponsored pit crew challenge, go to far, or was it just a joke ?? #everybodycalmdown or #thatwasweakbro
ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1457723640.929708.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bomber

Notice the left edge of the sticker is way lifted and not flush against the door panel. Leads me to believe that was for easily removing after the photo, so probably just a joke. I think it's all in good fun personally.

KiwiMike

Comes across as a laugh to me. Just some light hearted ribbing.

5280Ranger

I seem to remember some fisticuffs after RG's truck was tagged. How are Bryce's boxing skills?

Last edited:

Goatpoker

I guess it depends. Is KMC the exclusive wheel sponsor and was Method denied entrance to contingency....

John Bitting

Administrator
Good guys at both companies, I am sure no harm was meant by it but I am sure they are both stoked by the publicity they got out of it. ha ha

VeryFast

Unprofessional at best. These type of antics would cause major issues at any professional motorsports event other than off road.

07FJRog

look at all the race trailer and chase trucks, many are tagged at every race and anywhere
And it should not be happening, there should be more respect.

Bdub 1020

Yeah I watched 100 mph + TT's in o visibility dust come up on utvs. at spec 1. Looked professional to me on the drivers skill. But yet lets worry about a joke with a sticker. REALLY. Carry on