Is this one of theToyota PPI trucks?

LTS 4x4

Reaction
Can anyone tell me if this is one of the trucks PPI raced . I was told is was one of Ivan's race trucks. It is titled as a 1987. Any info is much appreciated.

I thick it mite be this truck?

Reaction
Not that truck...

La Tijereta

Reaction
I see things to say "no".. including the whole front end design was changes in 1988..
Here is a rear view of Ivan's truck from the 87' 1000..

1987.Baja 1000.108.Stewart.21x.jpg

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Not Ivans truck, the rear suspension is VERY exotic and that one is far from it. I think Malcolms truck was a newer model year wasn't it?

Lifeflight

Reaction
The front bumper is same. The rear window pentastar is Malcom's also. Match to Vinje's 1990 Baja 1000 pich on Trackside photo.

TRAVISD

Reaction
I believe that is Malcolm's old 7s. They have changed a few things, Malcolm always ran a windshield in the Toyota, didn't have those bars in the front window, and had stock bedsides per class rules back then.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
I stand corrected. Maybe I was thinking of Greg Symonds old Toyota 4x4. Either way, a pretty cool little truck, could be a fun toy or maybe a NORRA ride.

LTS 4x4

Reaction
The front bumper is same. The rear window pentastar is Malcom's also. Match to Vinje's 1990 Baja 1000 pich on Trackside photo.
The last owner added the window
I believe that is Malcolm's old 7s. They have changed a few things, Malcolm always ran a windshield in the Toyota, didn't have those bars in the front window, and had stock bedsides per class rules back then.
The front cage bars where added by the last owner.