• Forum membership has its advantages....

Isenhouer Brothers RATR video

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

Thanks to PRP seats, perplexed media put together this video of my brother Chris and I's road to Rage at the River from a few weeks ago. We got to show a little bit of our day to day and some history on our family's racing history. This year will be our tenth year in desert racing with no signs of slowing down! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

JIM BORDEN

Great to see guys still at it and getting faster all the time. Video was well done. Trucks looks very fast. Good luck in 2017!

punchdrunk monkey

You guys have come a long ways since building the first truck in your garage. Very cool!

J Prich

Thanks to PRP seats, perplexed media put together this video of my brother Chris and I's road to Rage at the River from a few weeks ago. We got to show a little bit of our day to day and some history on our family's racing history. This year will be our tenth year in desert racing with no signs of slowing down! Hope you guys enjoy!!

Have a lot of respect for the awesome job you guys have done of marketing yourselves. For a sportsman truck class, and one that hasn't always had the most professional reputation amongst other races, it's awesome to see the program you've built backed by prominent companies. You guys have led the way and in my opinion built the model on how to effectively market yourself as a sportsman team with relatively limited "big time" exposure.

Keep up the great work!

Mark Newhan

[QUOTE="Bro-Dozer Motorsports, post: 1776046, member "we are just a couple of dudes who do what it takes to make it to the starting line!" [/QUOTE]

This is how the sport began. Keep up the good work.