Isle of Man TT 2016

scottm

Reaction
The first two days of racing are done, next race is Wednesday. Michael Dunlop set the all time fastest lap, under 17 min and averaging 133 mph. Here is on-board with MD in practice. Its good they don't have a lot of stray dogs walking around..

http://www.iomtt.com/TT-Info.aspx

scottm

Reaction
I don't know what the count is this year, but a few years ago there were 8 deaths - 3 riders and 5 spectators...

NIKAL

Reaction
They are showing the TT every night on the Velocity Channel ( In San Diego Uverse CH# 1104). If you were to make a list of races to go see the TT would have to be in the top 5?

Baja Fool

Reaction
#1 IMHO. Followed this race for years...on my bucket list for sure.

5racer

Reaction
I was going to go this year but finding a place to stay was almost impossible inless you wanted to spend huge bucks about three times the going rate as it was it would have cost me and my girlfriend around 8 grand being as it was our first time we wanted a packaged deal everyone one we talked to said there was a two to three year waiting period .still on bucket list though

scottm

Reaction
Here is the all time fastest race lap, just set by Michael Dunlap. He killed the overall time too, lowering the record by 1:15. Amazing!