Isn't Klaus the coolest mother f'er in the world?

rc-jay

Reaction
RDC, what a great idea. Over the years I have had a great time looking at pics and video and reading up on posts and other peoples opinions on what's going on in the world of off road racing. I just want to say good job Klaus. And thanks for creating such an entertaining site dedicated to our sport.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Re: Isn't Klause the coolest mother f'er in the world?

RDC, what a great idea. Over the years I have had a great time looking at pics and video and reading up on posts and other peoples opinions on what's going on in the world of off road racing. I just want to say good job Klause. And thanks for creating such an entertaining site dedicated to our sport.

P.S. Check spelling, did I spell Klause right? C or K?
no E Klaus.

rc-jay

Reaction

Klaus. Sorry buddy!

rc-jay

Reaction

Ok I'm done. I'll post again in 6-8 months depending on the subject matter. I put my 2 cents in on several different subjects tonight. I'm going to bed. -BJ

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction

always forgeting the e BJ.... lol i just had to reread the Greastest post ever (how good is bj baldwin? reply)
so anyways, Yes Klaus is the coolest MFer in the world but BJ is givin him a run for the money.

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction

correct spelling is..

eKlaus
and
eCurtis
NOT Klause, nor Curtise! :D

Wendell #527

Reaction

Having guys like BJ and PAB in here makes this site rock!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

Having guys like BJ and PAB in here makes this site rock!
Sure does!! Being able to converse with desert racing stars is one of the MANY MANY cool things about this site :D It was a great idea to start this site up!!! BIG Thanks to Klaus, Curtis, John, Fish and all the other people that help keep this site going and full of great pictures, awesome stories, controversial debates, contests, friendships and more!!! :D

stokessdca

Reaction

RDC, what a great idea. Over the years I have had a great time looking at pics and video and reading up on posts and other peoples opinions on what's going on in the world of off road racing. I just want to say good job Klaus. And thanks for creating such an entertaining site dedicated to our sport.
thanks! to klaus and curtis and everyone else that it takes to do this we appreciate all your hard work and efforts it shows in the quality of the site.

signed, rdcoholic

worcs761

Reaction
I am in no mans land Denver, Co. Raising a family in a great place. RDC is so great to have. I can keep up with with a sport that I grew up with as a kid since the late 60's.
I love RDC and the people involved in the DEZ. So much so, that when my last kid is finished with High School (4 more years) my wife and I will move back to the other side of the Continental Divide. I thank God that I get to spend at least one week a year with my Moto Bros in Baja.

"Re: Isn't Klaus the coolest mother f'er in the world?"

I do not know you/him............ It must be true.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Dude I just read your signature... OMFG :eek: and LOL :D
it depends if he was drunk enough 2 remember where they came from!!!
THATS A HUGE BIATCH!!! haha

EUGENIO_979

Reaction
Dude I just read your signature... OMFG :eek: and LOL :D
Not exactly sure how big they are cause I stretched the chit out of them when I was hanging them up on my wall as my trophy! Definetely first place.......Now only if life handed out trophy's cause I would have a F'n huge one!

Last edited:

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Thanks guys...we enjoy running this site.

I have made lots of new quality friends over the years thanks to rdc....so its well worth it.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I just had to post so that it doesn't look like a thread started by Klaus saying how cool he was. :D:D

And yes, Klaus is one cool cat...