• Forum membership has its advantages....

ISO 2400.375.650s spring

MTPyle

For some reason we are always looking for a spring that nobody has. Haha

we need to find a 24” 3.75 ID 650lb main spring for our rear suspension.

Eibach says they are out and do not plan on making any more. 700lb is too much. We need 650l

maybe Someone has a set laying around?

thanks
Mike

MTPyle

Thanks guys. I emailed both Hypercoil and Accutune. Hopefully one of them has some.

We are just a tad soft in the rear, especially when heavy with fuel. At the mint full fuel it was really bad understeer. At least I got a good view of the corners I was blowing thru. Haha.

Mike

Last edited:

michael.gonzalez

Stiffer rear sway bar may help with reducing understeer. Have you played with that at all? (Sorry for the tangent) I'm unsure how often 6100 or TT guys "tune" their sway bar but I always wondered how big of a impact it has from the drivers perspective (I'm co-dawg)

MTPyle

We have the thickest Sway bar anyone makes. Our arms are worn out so we need to replace them this prep. They are a little long so we are going to try and shorten them a little giving more strength to the sway system. I doubt it will make much difference as we can only shorten a 1” but it might help.

hopefully one of these companies I contacted has some spring or can make them. I don’t want to go to 700lbs as that will be too stiff.

Mike

shock pros

For some reason we are always looking for a spring that nobody has. Haha

we need to find a 24” 3.75 ID 650lb main spring for our rear suspension.

Eibach says they are out and do not plan on making any more. 700lb is too much. We need 650l

maybe Someone has a set laying around?

thanks
Mike
what size springs do you have on there right now? lower & upper

MTPyle

12”x300lb top and 24” 600lb bottom.

thinking of going to 12”x350lb on top since I can’t get the 650lb bottom.

Mike

shock pros

12”x300lb top and 24” 600lb bottom.

thinking of going to 12”x350lb on top since I can’t get the 650lb bottom.

Mike
Is this a 3.0 coilover or a 2.5 with a big spring kit adapter?

MTPyle

We just took our shocks to SDG to have them do the springs and valving. They think we need different spring rates than what we had. It seems like they know their stuff.

excited to have it super dialed.

Mike

MTPyle

Just got done with tuning with SDG. OMG 😳 I had no idea how our truck could handle. Can’t wait to race it with this new set up.

the craziest thing was it was amazing right out of the box. They never saw our truck and nailed it.

hurray to math and science.

we would have been done super fast with them but this guy forgot to turn on all the fans and took off thru the test course in 100 deg weather. Dash went nuts with high temp. I looked at the fans and they were off. Turned them on fast and slowed down. bang the back of the water pump blew off. What a mess. Got it towed back to the trailer and fixed pretty fast and back to tuning with SDG.

both Connor and I drove with Jason in the right seat and both of us were blown away at how soft it was but how little of the bumps we were using. So dang sweet.

Mike