It has begun

SByota

This was a busy week for me. The process of creating a my Toyota into a desert machine. With the help of my new JD 2 bender and Hanneman flat top glass, both from Baja Concepts,(Thanks Austin) I have crafted my first bumper and hung my new fenders.The paint will be done tomorrow. Any comments or suggestions will welcomed with an open mind.

Attachments

cleartoy

Looks like your off to a good start> Once you start goin to the desert with your rowdy drunk friends, youll be introduced to nerfing. Then you willl want the top bar of your bumper higher to protect your grill\radiator\core support.

SByota

I already have plans for the top bar. I am just waiting to mount my lights before I make up the top bar. I just cant decide on the lights to get. Leaning towards PIAA 40 round. Anyone out there seen this in action?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya I am not 21 I do not drink. And ya I nerf people all the time so most people are used to it....

mattrick8888

so is that a pepsi you are drinking?

sirhk100

Am I drunk? Which way am I looking? What color is the sky? Why are my fingers doing the "spock" thing? How did I get there? Was I there? What happened that night? Why was everyone asking me what I'd just got done doing? WTF?

cleartoy

Yeah Justin, Fish is one that comes to mind. Maybe Bonze and a few others.

yotatech

I have two of the 40's on my truck, and im really happy with how they work. The beam is nice and spread out and covers alot of area. Got mine for like 55 each at kartek.