CYS Motorsports

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
To add more trucks

-Pentico on IG indicated he is racing COR this summer in Pro 2
-Stock Truck Champ Colin Wichman posted photos of a new to him Pro Lite
-The GAS broadcast stated Brock Hagar racing COR as well

This season is going to be very healthy in the Pro truck classes.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
So Pro 2 is headed for 2009 TORC-level awesomeness...

Super Stock Truck (perennial fan favorite/must-see entertainment) is going to be an all-timer, too. Twenty-and-change full-time trucks based on rumor mill and social media sleuthing.
I almost want to build a super stock truck just for GAS!

handmethemic

Reaction
I almost want to build a super stock truck just for GAS!

Given its popularity here in the midwest, a duplicate class out west would be awesome and probably do really well (and also set up the possible "east v. west" showdown for anyone wanting to come to Crandon for World Championship weekend...)

handmethemic

Reaction
Pro 2:
- Trevor Leighton posted on IG that he's prepping to head east for the Champ season
- Troy Retzlaff posted a video on FB testing his truck, indicating at least a partial run in 2021

Other:
- Impulse Media posted a video of Jamey Flannery making laps at Crandon in the snow in a Pro 4. No idea what it means, but it's neat.

Pro4orNothing

Reaction
Any word on what RJ Anderson is doing this summer? Looks like on his IG videos that they were putting the Pro4 back together.

Deegan also posted that he’s “ready to get back into the office” with a picture of his Pro2...would assume he’s trying to get a race or two in between supporting his kids and their careers.

handmethemic

Reaction
Any word on what RJ Anderson is doing this summer? Looks like on his IG videos that they were putting the Pro4 back together.

Hopefully at the very least, a trip to Crandon for the World Cup is in order. If he completes the three-peat he'd match Rob Mac as the only drivers to do so.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Other:
- Impulse Media posted a video of Jamey Flannery making laps at Crandon in the snow in a Pro 4. No idea what it means, but it's neat.
The video is odd. They teased it a couple of months ago, and it sounded like it was going to serve as an announcement of something (maybe a winter race?). But now they drop a (very cool) video and specifically add a disclaimer saying it had “nothing to do with sponsor” or words to that effect.

...which makes me wonder if they were ramping up for something that fell through. After all, Lucas Oil is on the side of the truck, freshly wrapped, and now Amsoil is the COR title sponsor.

Seems to me that they would have saved this footage if the original plans were in place. You don’t groom the track, prep a truck, get a film crew, and do this without a purpose.

handmethemic

Reaction
Ricky Gutierrez had an IG post about racing on Kenda Tires this year, and was not at the first GAS race, so I guess we can take that as implying a return to Champ.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Ronnie Anderson will have his pro lite and RJ Anderson will have his pro4 at both Crandons and at ERX
ERX, too? That's awesome.

Doubling back on the Flannery thing: Keegan Kincaid is now teasing an imminent announcement... again. Had been teasing an announcement a couple of months ago. That's another sign, to me, that there was some sort of deal that fell through.

Easiest guess would be Lucas Oil sponsorship for both evaporating, in some sort of relationship to Amsoil taking the series sponsorship (both were being courted, perhaps by COR and/or Crandon, according to Flannery in that Antigo article, so this wouldn't be a complete blindside if it happened).