It is now the year 2021...

Jacob D

Reaction
Also, The Dirt Life Show is going to be having a live show/podcast featuring Rob Mac this coming Monday (May 10th). Would guess there will be some sort of short course announcement on there

josh1994

Reaction
Anyone else hear some rumblings from crandon? Potentially not a done deal with Jamey Flannery buying Crandon/nor will he be racing this season?

stephenrjking

Reaction
Anyone else hear some rumblings from crandon? Potentially not a done deal with Jamey Flannery buying Crandon/nor will he be racing this season?
I have no insight into this at all.

But "not buying Crandon" and "not racing this season" are vastly different things. Not racing could just be a sponsorship deal falling through. Not buying (when, as I understand it, the deal was completed at the new year) would be a significantly different issue.

stephenrjking

Reaction
Keegan Kincaid announced this morning he’ll be back in Pro2 this season full-time. Debuting the Pro4 at Fall Crandon.

Also announced that Lucas Oil is coming onboard as his title sponsor for both trucks this year.
Interesting that it will take them all year to have the Pro 4 ready. Not sure that was the original plan. So, matches the impression (which may be backed up by Keegan’s offhand comment in the vid that it was a “long offseason”) that there was some uncertainty that needed to be worked out. Certainly with the truck, at least.

Very good news regardless.

Season’s only weeks away. Getting excited.

Last edited:

PDANK Racing

Reaction
Website
www.pdankoffroad.com
Cody Gill sold out and is done??
I'm assuming so, Hentges bought the entire program. Hauler, (2) trucks, everything. He is looking to sell the extra Pro 2, it was Jerry Edgerton's truck.

I also heard a rumor that the Crandon deal fell thru. When I was at his shop, Jamey said he won't be racing due to a back injury, permanently retired.

josh1994

Reaction
I'm assuming so, Hentges bought the entire program. Hauler, (2) trucks, everything. He is looking to sell the extra Pro 2, it was Jerry Edgerton's truck.

I also heard a rumor that the Crandon deal fell thru. When I was at his shop, Jamey said he won't be racing due to a back injury, permanently retired.
Where there is smoke, there is fire. Assuming that has something to do with Kincaids seasons plans being pushed back for months on his Instagram.
Also why Rob Mac sort of dodged any question that had to do with short course plans going forward on the dirt life podcast. After it was rumored those three would be “teaming up” to form a short course team.

stephenrjking

Reaction
...This rumor of the Crandon sale falling through seems like, uh, big news.

Might not be there yet (only on this thread a couple of days) but there are guys who are "in the know" that see this thread, and at some point the lack of a refutation becomes significant.

I hope whatever is or is not going down doesn't jeopardize the progress the series is making this year. Because things are looking really encouraging. Already basically made up my mind to hit day one of Antigo, which was originally a can't-make.

ragracin

Reaction
I live in Crandon and yes there are some rumors going around. The facts are Crandon is fine and they will be having two races. If for some reason the deal did not go through then Cliff Flannery and the guys that have ran it for the last 50+ years will run it as they always have. There really is no problem at all and it is business as usual. Soon enough there will be some information coming out but everything is fine and Crandon will have two great races.