iTi Performance Viper Kart Ready To Race

69nos

Reaction
iTi Performance Motorsports is pleased to announce that on Saturday July 18th at the MS4X race we will race the brand new Viper Kart in JR1. This car has a lot of innovative componets on it and we are excited to race the Kart. Brooke Kaywell will be the driver and has been doing the testing on the car for us. iTi Performance Motorsports would like to thank the following companies that have helped us build this car in a month. Hoosier Tires, DWT Wheels, ,Race-Tec, CMI, K&N Filters, McQueen Prototype Design, Defender Products, DJ Safety, Pro-Am, Ultra Shield Safety, Grabowski Bros. Racing and Expect a Lot Visual Graphics. We would also like to thank Skin Industries for the use of their driver Brooke.We look forward to seeing everyone Saturday at the races.

brooke kawell

Reaction
Just thanks 2 every one that got me to this point.........BK #208

racer56

Reaction
Where are the pictures?

69nos

Reaction
We should have pictures up later this afternoon. The body is on it's way back from paint as this is being writen. I would also like to say thanks to the entire iTi Performance Motorsports Team, these guys really busted their tails and put in that 150% effort to make all of this happen and we are very proud of them.

BedoJ

Reaction
does anyone know how they did today?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
They didn't race the kart today. They ran it through tech and had to make a few safety changes. Nothing to do with the main kart chassis so much, more like roll bar padding, seat(belt?) mounting, fuel line routing, etc. I'm sure it will have the changes and be out racing next weekend!

The chassis looks similar to a Victory chassis from a distance. I could be a mile off, but there's not a whole lot I could see different from 10 feet away. I'm sure it will be a capable deal, I guess we'll see soon.

Frank, how much is a package like Brooke's kart?

69nos

Reaction
Sorry for the delay in the pictures. They will be up tomorrow morning. The car that was out there minus paint is $15,500.00 race ready. We were asked to make a few minor changes to the car as the above post stated and we will run the car at LOORS. The chassis is hard to see with the body on but there are some really cool things that have been done. Come over to the pits next weekend and we will be happy to talk to anyone about the car.

BedoJ

Reaction
looking forward to seeing it.

69nos

Reaction
Here are a few pictures of the new Kart.

Attachments

• Viper Kart mod.jpg
    Viper Kart mod.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Viper Kart 002.jpg
    Viper Kart 002.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Viper Kart 014.jpg
    Viper Kart 014.jpg
    693.9 KB · Views: 257

69nos

Reaction
Brooke did not race the kart this weekend. We had the car on display and it received great reviews. We will be testing the car again this week and the plan now is to race the car at the next M4SX race. Thanks again to everyone that stopped by the iTi Display and looked at the car.

BedoJ

Reaction
who was the guy that Tracking Intl interviewed Saturday?

CREW CHIEF_507

Reaction
are you going to be racing it this time??? or are you just going to brag about how great the reviews are, lets see this thing is action or are you running out of sponsors?

BedoJ

Reaction
ah, i thought i recognized his voice.