its 2:41 am

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Every time it thunders, give her a bunch of taste treats. Only during the thunder itself. Then she will relate the thunder with something good. Works like a champ......most of the time

JRod

fast-aid.org
I had a pit-mix growing up..... mean looking dog that loved to sit in your lap.... anyway, we had a wrought-iron gate and an RV/Van in our backyard and if anyone came on our lot, she went ballistic - hair standing up growling etc........ well, one day the water meter guy must have had enough when he came up along the sideyard to check the meter. He barked back at her and she scampered/scurried under the van and hid........

BajaFand

Friends of mine have an English Bulldog, physically it is one of the toughest dogs I've ever seen. She's very nice but not afraid of any other dog no matter what the size is and she can run head first into a brick wall and not feel a thing, but scared to death of trashbags.

Vtr_Racing

My blue healer is the same!! Lol.... My kids say the dog is "emo"!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Every time it thunders, give her a bunch of taste treats. Only during the thunder itself. Then she will relate the thunder with something good. Works like a champ......most of the time
Classical conditioning aka Pavlov's dog. Instead of scratches you'll be getting drooled on.:D:D

We had a cat that was extremely territorial and would try to get in fights with our neighbors cat which was her sister (we think) and would try and fight anything that got on our front lawn. She even had a opossum eat her food and she almost got in a fight with that thing.

Scared of the vacuum cleaner for the first 5 years she was with us. Then she just got to lazy to car about it. :)

She was also scared of plastic bags. Would become a black blur when she heard one. Then about 3 years ago, she started to sleep on them.