Its almost may... Is a DP video 7 coming?

Cadwell

Reaction
I was wondering since almost every year a Dezert People DVD comes out in May, So the question is....will there be one next month? If there is one....WHERE IS THE DAMN TEASER TRAILER!! I need my DP fix!!!

baja619

Reaction
I thought most new movies are released around October?
Just my speculation...

bomber

Reaction
I thought most new movies are released around October?
Just my speculation...
Last couple DP movies have premiered in April/May. But yes a lot of other dez movies do come out in October for the Expo.

Dirt-Lover

Reaction
I'm in Phx, AZ and also waiting for some kind of NEWS??? Lots of racing this month here in Phx. It would be nice to have a new video to watch after the races...

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
DP7 is coming but not in May this year. DP4, 5 & 6 were in May but this year there are to many events going on to do it in May. The only time we have released a video in October at the expo was DP1 back in 2001.
As of now I am shooting for a July or August release. Don't worry, RDC will be the first place to hear about the release date and premiere locations.

And if some of you haven't seen it yet we just released the RDC The Year in Dirt 2008 DVD a few weeks ago. The current VOM's are being worked on right now.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
DP7 is coming but not in May this year. DP4, 5 & 6 were in May but this year there are to many events going on to do it in May. The only time we have released a video in October at the expo was DP1 back in 2001.
As of now I am shooting for a July or August release. Don't worry, RDC will be the first place to hear about the release date and premiere locations.

And if some of you haven't seen it yet we just released the RDC The Year in Dirt 2008 DVD a few weeks ago. The current VOM's are being worked on right now.
Right on Curtis. Can't wait for the new vid. Keep up the good work.

Cadwell

Reaction
thanks curtis for the update. I guess I am gonna have to watch all the other dp videos just to hold me over for a couple of more months!!

buddy crisp

Reaction
That will be the DVD we will be showing the first night of the Vegas to Reno race for sure........we will have it shown out side on a big screen......drive in style!!!!!
Keep um coming Curtis!!!!

Cadwell

Reaction
well august is almost here!!!! Lets get this started!!!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Almost finished logging footage and getting everything organized. I plan on a two week non stop editing session the first half of August. So far we have August 29th at the Shark Club in Costa Mesa scheduled for our first premiere and the 31st at the theater in Phoenix. Working on more locations.

And the title is officially Dezert People Lucky 7. I will post the cover later. Shooting at LOORRS right now.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
Almost finished logging footage and getting everything organized. I plan on a two week non stop editing session the first half of August. So far we have August 29th at the Shark Club in Costa Mesa scheduled for our first premiere and the 31st at the theater in Phoenix. Working on more locations.

And the title is officially Dezert People Lucky 7. I will post the cover later. Shooting at LOORRS right now.
sweet to hear... but u guys have been lagging Curtis!!! :D haha j/k glad 2 know that the DP series is still runnin strong... our 1600 was n the first movie and i have loved everyone since.... keep up the good work

Great title by the way "Dezert People Lucky 7"

WORCS332

Reaction
I cant wait till it comes out. DP is still my favorite Video Series!

L7 WEENIE

Reaction

Curtis, im guessing you never got all the class 11's out to the desert to shoot some footage. will you let us know if we can get some class 11 love in DP8.......thanks:cool: