• Forum membership has its advantages....

ITS BACK!!! prerun the '16 BAJA1000 from your couch.or behind the wheel of a new baja prepped RAZOR

BANNED4LIFE

oct 27-30 i will be leading a group of polaris razors on an epic baja 1000 prerun, starting and finishing in ensenada MX.....i will be shooting onboard video and making a detailed gps map of the entire course and it will be available immediately after the prerun for those teams that are racing the 1000 but cannot prerun it.....the donation for the onboard footage and the gps map is $500......i will also have 2 BRAND NEW polaris 4 seat baja prepared razors available including LODGING and fuel for a $6000 TAX DEDUCTABLE donation for the entire trip........on top of that if you have your own polaris you can come on the adventure for $1000......all lodging will be taken care of by juan carlos from BAJA VOYAGER......ALL and i mean ALL money collected will be by certified or cashiers check and made out DIRECTLY to rancho santa marta, its the school for learning disabled kids/orphanage that is just south of san vincente........if you would like the vids and gps, or want the come on the trip you can call me directly at 602-619-2277 or email me at [email protected]......if you have any questions you can post them here so all can be informed.......if you want to bitch about any of the prices, watch this vid, and if you still want to bitch please meet me personally and i will ENLIGHTEN you......... ....yes the begining is quite disturbing but it shows where ALL the money is going....thanx, pete

BANNED4LIFE

this adventure is being supported by POLARIS, MAXXIS, RIGED lighting, PCI race radios, UTVinc.,and DT pro fab.....please support the peeps that help make our great sport what it is, thanx

PAB

40's rock!
Yeah Petey, good style bud.

For those of you not switched on. Pete is a loudmouth on the internet but he is also one of the longest running off-road racers in our sport and happens to be one of the best drivers I know.

This program with all the funds going to Rancho Santa Marta that Pete is hosting is pretty awesome. RSM was created by Bill (in the video) and Kaye Lawrence in 1980 and they gave their entire life to help the kids of Baja. Today their daughter Tina and her husband Rod continue the tradition although you will catch Bill there often still.

No matter how much money pete, the Beach bash or you raise for RSM they will always find a way to do more, or as much, for the kids that they can.

God Bless RSM and I guess 'ol Pistola too.

Too bad the qualifying for the 500 in on Thursday, it really took away the window for the "Mike's Guy Rancho" dress party the Wed before the race.

johndjmix

I was on hold with PCI yesterday and herd pete chime in on there on hold music / promo thing. Somthing like "hey, this is pete...wait...dont hang up...". Frekin awesome!

This looks like a good deal for a good cause, if i had the time I would be in.

--John

JayQC

It's a good thing you're doing, offering the prerun maps and POIs for other teams.

BANNED4LIFE

and to clarify....the tax deductible donation prices are per VEHICLE, not per person......

BANNED4LIFE

RACINGTRAX satellite tracking is now onboard to supply units for all the razors. now we can communicate with each other, and all at home can see our LIVE progress around the course....also a nice way for david and the boys at racingtrax to prove how well it works in baja as well as here in the states....

BANNED4LIFE

new dates WED oct26th- sat oct29th......sorry for any inconvenience .....and yes, its a 501c3 non profit for your accountant....

MAC FAB

Pete, this is awesome! We go down to San Vicente to a home for battered and abandoned women and their children called Casa Del Pastor, west of the road thru the middle of town by about 1 block, big red 2 story building. Many of the kids that live there attend Santa Marta, so I'm blessed to see this happening for their school. Well done, Rock those kid's world and take them for a ride!!!