It's been real... Thank you!

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Well, I've had some damn good times here playing "wheezy" my online alter ego. Those that know me, know I'm not really much like a lot of the fun "conversations" I've had here on RDC. I've enjoyed every minute on here from the first day I logged on. From building my first car, to crashing it, and building my second car. To taking on the lead of the Class 5 Coalition and helping get rules changed and doing my best to grow the class from dead to 20 car counts at certain races. From arguing with Tom Bird to helping new guys figure out their cars. It's been a blast, truly.

As of Dec. 5th, 5019 has officially been sold. My health simply won't allow me to race anymore. Re-broke my broken back, sheared the bottom bolts off my fusion and have some pretty big surgery coming up. It's time for a new chapter.

I want to thank you guys that helped me in the early days. The guys that tolerated my seemingly endless nonsense. The guys I loved arguing with. And of course, the people that actually know me that know I was always just havin fun. So, thank you, all of you for making this community so rad!

The car could not have gone to a better home. It will be better than I could have ever made it with the resources I had. Went to a great racing family (drag racers) where they are all involved. The car is currently at Jakes Fabworks having a new body put on and some upgrades done at the same time. I'm sure he'll be on here soon enough asking questions and posting photos and out there racing with you guys.

Anyhow, it's been real. See ya guys around.

5019 aka Wheezy aka The Wheeze signin off.

Reaction
Best wishes for all your future endeavors! Drop by once in a while.

sb4pro

Reaction
Good luck and sending prayers . Just remember once a desert rat always a desert rat . Don’t be a stranger .

swiftracing5

Reaction
Wishing all the best Wheezy, you are a legend in the Swift household and you helped me stay focused when the class was dead and it was really just the 2 of us sticking it out. I’m sure our paths will cross again.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Speedster

Reaction
Just because you sold your racecar does not mean your desert bug can be cured- you are stuck with it for life. So stop by here now and then and tell us what's up!
Nonetheless, Godspeed, and hope your surgeries go well. Take care desert brother!

5racer

Reaction
good luck you S O B lol you got to live a dream that most cant .

Jessaca

Reaction
Good luck with your surgeries. Update when you can.

steve0we

Reaction
You didnt even mention Tom Bird or anything about air cooled and class 5U in your going away thread.....

You are getting soft in your old broken age! Sad to see you go, well, not really as I talk to you all the time!

Cheers brotha!

retroblazer

Reaction
Good luck with your surgeries and recovery. As a fan of Cl 5 I thank you on behalf of all us than enjoy seeing them run.

frostbite36

Capt. Hindsight
Reaction
Well, I don't wish anyone but so much pain. I won't say it was fun, just real. I am sorry you are going out hurt and that's the truth. Good luck in the future.

Still standing...Air Cooled.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

DuaneH

Reaction
Never met you but always enjoyed reading your posts.....Good luck with your surgeries and quick recovery! I am sure you will be back on RDC checking in!

RYAN COHEE

Reaction

Had a lot of fun with you over the years in the desert and on line. Keep the rubber side down and wish you the best. You KOOK.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
You didnt even mention Tom Bird or anything about air cooled and class 5U in your going away thread.....

You are getting soft in your old broken age! Sad to see you go, well, not really as I talk to you all the time!

Cheers brotha!
Read it again dude! Tom is in there! Hahaa

MadisonD536

Reaction
You're an awesome guy Todd! You've done a lot to help out Dormack Racing
Gonna miss seeing you out there.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Had a lot of fun with you over the years in the desert and on line. Keep the rubber side down and wish you the best. You KOOK.
Haahaa. So weird being called a kook by a dwarf that can't surf! Proper send off Cohee. Legit LOL.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
You're an awesome guy Todd! You've done a lot to help out Dormack Racing
Gonna miss seeing you out there.
Thanks Madison, and you're an awesome lady and you've certainly helped me out too. I'll still see ya around. ;)

Sunset Kid

Reaction
Best of luck Todd, AKA Wheezy, hope your surgeries go well and your health improves. Stop by the races and say hi !

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Don't leave, you should still stick around

Wendell #527

Reaction
Wheezy I sold "Peaches", my 5 car, to my buddy Dan Higginbotham last month. It was a bitchen type 4 and guess what he's putting in it. Yep. An eco tech. Damn him! My back is bad too but I still have my Raceco for Norra races. I didn't always agree with you but I always respected you. Heck you can still chase or pit or something! We'll see you out there.