It's Here!

Danny Ebberts

It's not 100% done, but is to the eye. The owner took delivery of it yesterday and is taking it to a car show this weekend. It will be coming back to finish wiring on the touch screen, spare tire mechanism and light bar. Thanks to Billy Gasper, Eric Stewart and everyone else that made this truck one off and sooo nice!

Porter Race Cars (ES Motorsports) built - Danny Ebberts Racing Finished
Ford F150 with mid-engine Redline LS7
Turbo 400 with Caselle V-drive
Paddle shifter
Touch screen control panel
King 4.0 shocks
37" Goodyear with 17" Walker Evans wheels
Dual spares with motorized lowering/raising system
On board nitrogen system and air jack
Fire suppression system
Custom Wally World paint job
Custom interior with Beard seats and Crow camlock seatbelts
Dual AIM dashes
Center console refridgerator

Attachments

zjohnson

That thing is sweet. Awesome craftsmanship on this truck, who's is it?

Danny Ebberts

The truck belongs to Tom Rhodes of TWR Framing. Look for better and more detailed pictures soon. Finally...for sure. This truck was 3 years in the making.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
How does that spare tire lowering system work? And will he be able to go up to 39's if he wants to without any trouble?

CHASETHISTOO

That thing looks absolutly amazing! I saw this thing in person at Porter and it is unbelievable.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
That thing looks absolutly amazing! I saw this thing in person at Porter and it is unbelievable.
This sums up what I wanted to say about it. Oh, and the center console fridge is about the coolest part of the whole thing;)

Steve0

I think I just creamed myself.

That is a nice peice of work

baja619

Very BA TT Prerunner. Although the center console refrigerator is cool it is not as cool as the viewing compartment of the Chevy V8 Mounted in the rear.

baja619

The clip and bedsides remind of a Raceworks Prerunner. Are those pieces from Trailer Products?

KCMotorsports

Yes the clip and rear fenders came from trailer products. We, well Billy Gasper cut and reworked them to fit this truck perfectly

baja619

Craig had a lot of issues as well. He brought in our man Hawaii to work up a new piece. This is what the collaborative effort between Raceworks & FiberwerX developed.

More pics on our website.

Tipracer

dig it...plexi to engine, way cool....GPS for back seat(so the kids can see where there going also cool...

Combz08

Craig had a lot of issues as well. He brought in our man Hawaii to work up a new piece. This is what the collaborative effort between Raceworks & FiberwerX developed.

More pics on our website.
wow whos trucks that??????

oh Danny nice job not a ford guy but.............. Ya i'd drive it

KCMotorsports

Im not trying to take anything away from Danny, but everything on this truck was built and designed, by Billy Gasper with the help of Eric Stewart. There are so many details on this truck that sets it apart from other luxury prerunners, it is actually a shame there has to be fiberglass on it. Like i said im not trying to take away from Danny, i just think that the Person who thought the entire truck out and made a dream reality, should get the credit.

Kyle