Its Official! The Best of the Best 5/1600 Shootout Race at the New Years Eve Dash

Advertising supports this site

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
You have the car and the horsepower to do it Cody. Make it happen!!

Cody goes off the line against Eric Deen. Deen runs a Major Performance motor and Cody with a Fat Motor. Now thats a good battle!

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
haha now that just makes you look bad
No bad would have been if I would have excepted that big pile of money your dad offered me to let you win the race! Now that would have been bad. LOL!

Tipracer

RDC Crypto
Hey todd...I remember you posting info on race gas, any updates???

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
Hey todd...I remember you posting info on race gas, any updates???

The race fuel that is supporting the Shootout is F&L fuels. What they have offered is a greatly reduced price for race fuel. In order to qualify for the fuel discount you need to be entered in the Shootout. Since you guys are already entered all you will need to do is contact Cristy Chavez with Amber Race Services at 562-432-3946. Let her know that you are part of the 5-16 Shootout and that you would like to order fuel. She will then be able to set you up with a price and find the nearest location for you to pick up your fuel.

If Amber Race Services asks for verification that your entered in the Shootout I can send them proof.

Deenracing

RDC Crypto
Cody goes off the line against Eric Deen. Deen runs a Major Performance motor and Cody with a Fat Motor. Now thats a good battle!

Don't think that I am going to give it up that easy either!