SDranger

RDC Crypto
Still hauling ass with a destroyed tire

20140426_165126.jpg

fathead

RDC Crypto
Website
www.concreteinspectors.com
Are you talking about BJ, or the pit crew? Neither looked to be hauling ass. 1min 15 sec single tire change is something I can do with a tire iron and bottle jack. Well, not quite, but that's is slower then I'm used to seeing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

SDranger

RDC Crypto
It's hard to tell at the beginning because he is far away but he was moving pretty good. As for the crew there was some issue with the jack and the truck wasn't high enough to put the new tire on, you can see once it's on they are pretty fast

dhjeepgeek

RDC Crypto
Stupid local bushes. Always sticking there branches out trying to touch trucks as they go by. One of them is going to get killed one of these days.

fan#1jms

RDC Crypto
That was Acer's crew filming? Must be paid well. That was some good quality picture there. I guess they had plenty of time to do things before their guy would show. I thought I saw a guy in a black helmet skulking around BJ's pit near the tires and jacks. Sabotage.

az_amsoil

RDC Crypto
Looked to be a standard floor jack and it didn't look to have any extension on the saddle. They probably
Looks like someone screwed up and sent the wrong jack to that pit.

Looked to be a standard floor jack without an extension on the saddle, tough to get enough height without one.