ivan question

YotaWhoopRunner

Reaction
This may be a dumb question, but whenever i look at toyota fiberglass, I see a type called ivan dan. Who is this? Is this referring to the "Ironman"?

gary

Reaction
here's my recollection of the info...ivan dan was started at fabtech, back before they were into pretty trucks so much. they had an employee named dan, his toyota was the first to get the long travel kit on it, kinda like the prototype. and he had the ivan fenders on it..hence, the ivan dan kit....fiberglass is marked as ivan style, as in ivan stewart, as his factory racing trucks were the originators of the big flare style....

what'd i miss????

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea the Ivan fenders are the ones with the huge flare that are suppost to be like the kind of glass Ivan used to run.

Go Big Or Go Home

DMSRACE

Reaction
Whatever happened to Ivan Dan from Fabtech??????...Kreg....anybody??

Racer

Racing isn't everything, it's all there is

Donahoe

Reaction
Ivan Dan is a Very cool guy named Dan Katzz.. He worked at Fabtech way back when I use to drive the Fabtech 7s truck. Back before Nam... When we were knee deep in the rice patties with Charlie all around us.. (flashback) He was a Complete and total Ivan Stewart Fan and drove around in a Toyota pick up. When Dave and I started messing around with the long travel kit for the toyotas we used Dans truck as a prototype... And Dave started calling dan "Ivan dan".... Once the kit was built and went into production Dave called the Kit the IVAN DAN kit... And I belive it is the same today... Ivan Dan is now Know as Pudential Dan becuse he sell houses in Brea.... LOL

NEVER LIFT!!!!!