Jacked at Primm

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
The #16 lost 4 floor jacks at Primm on course if by chance anyone picked them up....$2k in damn jacks

Thanks

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Chupacabras got 'em!!!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
The #16 lost 4 floor jacks at Primm on course if by chance anyone picked them up....$2k in damn jacks

Thanks

Did they fall off the race truck or were they stolen from chase trucks in the parking lot?

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
........ and here I thought this thread was gonna be about missing cases of Corona from the tree-bar!

Seriously, hopefully the jacks are found and returned and thanks again Cameron for being an awesome host!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Hey jackless DA guys - after hearing of your jack woes, I went out on a Jackhunt Sun AM and found absolutely NO JACKS from Halls Road to Pit2 on course parallel to LV Blvd. I looked far and wide -- nothing. I am Jackless! That is some jacked up stuff --- nothing, nada, noJACK, Jack! I saw a smashed up wheel, but NO JACKS. There were one set of non-race vehicle tracks on course, so whoever they are might have jacks.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
I lost all my post from Primm, anybody seen them?

J Prich

Reaction
May be too little too late but not this weekend but the weekend after I believe there is an organized "Clean up" scheduled for the Jean dry lake area. Will spread the word to be on the lookout, never know what may turn up.

BlueBear

Prep/Woody/Sleepy/Drive-Bear
Reaction
ya word is out in parker also. we will be there next weekend to look for the "jacks" maybe they are at badenochs ;)

randy s

Reaction
this is'nt to be critical or to come off wrong, and i know everything sometimes can become a blur, but after loosing the first two, why couldn't you come up with a strap or something mo betta? again, i'm not trying to be a smart ass. i'm just curious.