Jacked at Primm

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
this is'nt to be critical or to come off wrong, and i know everything sometimes can become a blur, but after loosing the first two, why couldn't you come up with a strap or something mo betta? again, i'm not trying to be a smart ass. i'm just curious.

The mounted floor jack died and you can't put another one it its spot unless we had the purpose built one, which we did not. The air jack bent a tab so that was out.

The spare floor jacks are ratchet strapped on top of the spare in the rim opening, usually they stay....this time they floated off!

Cheater

Reaction
The mounted floor jack died and you can't put another one it its spot unless we had the purpose built one, which we did not. The air jack bent a tab so that was out.

The spare floor jacks are ratchet strapped on top of the spare in the rim opening, usually they stay....this time they floated off!

Hmmmmmm at the Baja mil I bet you will have 2 purpose built jacks. One on the truck and one as backup on a chase truck. :D

deano

McDeano
Reaction
this is'nt to be critical or to come off wrong, and i know everything sometimes can become a blur, but after loosing the first two, why couldn't you come up with a strap or something mo betta? again, i'm not trying to be a smart ass. i'm just curious.

now this is funny --- and so are the last 6 posts --- i just hope none of these 4 lifters JACKED up any special desert turtles :eek: then we'll all be -JACKED UP- :cool:

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
I know for a fact we put the Ashcraft jack on so it wouldn't come off. Unfortunately they had to use it and couldn't put it back on as well as we did. That's racing.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
I know for a fact we put the Ashcraft jack on so it wouldn't come off. Unfortunately they had to use it and couldn't put it back on as well as we did. That's racing.

Just so I have this straight Trey..... you put the Ashcraft Jack-On, to prevent the Ashcraft Jack-Off?..... but you couldnt do it as well as you once did?.....

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Just so I have this straight Trey..... you put the Ashcraft Jack-On, to prevent the Ashcraft Jack-Off?..... but you couldnt do it as well as you once did?.....

Your reading entirely too much into that post. And I'm not sure if it's straight.:p

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction

Kind of an old school "hack" joke there. It's still funny as hell though!! Rep to you!:p:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
4 Jacks you say?

Or maybe?

Hopefully someone finds them and sees this thread.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
PAB if you would have let me drive I wouldnt have hit rocks and got flats and not needed a jack so it would have saved you 2K! :)

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i am going out testing saturday i will see what we find out there PAB i will keep my fingers crossed

michael_loomis

Reaction
Lucas... Grab Pats rear tire/wheel around MM30. :)

a talent joke would fit in well here, but I just can't do it... Lol

rickf

Reaction
I've got some old jacks in the garage that won't fly off, they may break off the back half of the car on the first g-out............
Oh yeah, we'll need a forklift to put them on.

Brock_Beeson

Reaction
at TForce we only used harbor freight jacks (for manual jacks). for the price they were almost a consumable. :) never had a hick-up with any of them.