Jacked at Primm

harleys dad

Reaction
How in the world do you lose 4 floor jacks off your race truck Cam?? I can see 1, but 4?? bummer!! That sounds like a carrer hi

nafecarytrid

Reaction
Wait, our jacks are missing?

After Pab lost 3 we put one of ours on. That is the only 1 we are missing. Geez where were you all weekend? lol

Ohhhhhh hahahaha! I was rockin out at the tree bar! lol ;)

Don't you two live in the same house? :D jajaja Welcome to marriage, didn't take you guys long. BTW, there is a thread on SNORE's site talking about a white Toyota "collecting" things during the race. Maybe you should check it out. :)

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
this is'nt to be critical or to come off wrong, and i know everything sometimes can become a blur, i'm not trying to be a smart ass.

If you run BFG's you may not need a jack. :D

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I think they only had one flat tire at Primm, but the jacks just kept falling off is what my understanding is. The jacks are more of a preventative thing in case of a flat and that is what spurred all the problems....

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
The first jack to be strapped on was at main......I was yelling we need more straps, that thing will never stay on.

Jake told me that he strapped it down so tightly that there was no way it was coming off.

I told him it won't last one lap.

He said I'll bet you a hundred bucks......

Now I'm just a poor Nimrod so I backed out. Dang cost me 100 bucks!

My main concern was losing another 30 minutes due to a flat with no jack!

Personally I think that from now on the people who strap things down to the race truck should have a little experience with losing tool bags, spare tires, and yes jacks while prerunning.

These are the exact people who know that 1 strap on a jack on top of a spare tire mounted to the back of a TT will never make it 70 miles.........Been there lost that!

Oh well. Just think. If we hadn't had jack problems we might have won and then been penalized for speeding and lost........

I would be in jail right now for killing Pab and Ricky G. and awaiting trial while AZ and CA fight over who gets to put me on trial first!

See what I mean, personally this is much better!

harleys dad

Reaction
The first jack to be strapped on was at main......I was yelling we need more straps, that thing will never stay on.

Jake told me that he strapped it down so tightly that there was no way it was coming off.

I told him it won't last one lap.

He said I'll bet you a hundred bucks......

Now I'm just a poor Nimrod so I backed out. Dang cost me 100 bucks!

My main concern was losing another 30 minutes due to a flat with no jack!

Personally I think that from now on the people who strap things down to the race truck should have a little experience with losing tool bags, spare tires, and yes jacks while prerunning.

These are the exact people who know that 1 strap on a jack on top of a spare tire mounted to the back of a TT will never make it 70 miles.........Been there lost that!

Oh well. Just think. If we hadn't had jack problems we might have won and then been penalized for speeding and lost........

I would be in jail right now for killing Pab and Ricky G. and awaiting trial while AZ and CA fight over who gets to put me on trial first!

See what I mean, personally this is much better!
Jake wouldnt of paid you the hundred anyway Mike LOL

y2kbaja

Reaction
PAB, my dad cleaned up the course markers from Primm and I found a jack in the back of his truck. It's tagged 68 or 89, I wouldn't think it's your #16 jack but if you lost borrowed jacks. Let me know, I'll be down from Nor Cal at Expo next weekend if it's yours.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Borrowed a few for sure....all the Geiser stuff can get turned around so maybe we had an 89 jack on there? That used to be Wylie out of same shop...68 out of same shop too

QurtysLyn

Reaction
They're probably all hanging on peoples walls as collectors items. :D

*in old crinkly voice* "I got this jack way back in the day... It belonged to a fellow known as PAB..."