Jamie Campbell is no longer at Penhall Fab!?

"FACTORY"

2 weeks ago, Jamie took a leap of faith to take the next step in his life by moving onwards ( and hopefully upwards ) from Penhall Fabrication. Over the past few years there, Jerry Penhall and Jamie have racked their brains and sqeezed every little bit of knowlage out on the development and production of what most people would say to be the "cleanest and best looking" class one cars and 4 seat pre runners. Jamie as liked what he had to offer in late 2004. He raced the vehicle and then made changes to his personal one being built. He raced that for 2 years and made more and more changes to everyone coming out of the shop. Now, Nick Baldwin owns a "Diablo" Class 1 car and one of the 4 seaters as well. This all comes from Jamie's "OCD" personality. To him, if it isnt perfect, its WRONG. No exceptions!! To prove this, go look at anything he has ever worked on. To be honest, he even gets a little discouraged if every bead ( from welding ) isnt identical to the ones around it! :D:D

For now, Jamie is building Heidi Steele's 7sx truck into a 7 open truck and from what I have heard, it is looking better and better each day! He is also racing with Cameron (Steele) in the D.A no. 16 Yokohama, Lucas Oil, R.E.E.S.A.C, PRIME Fabrication Trophy Truck. Justin "Blue Bear" Fantz says that he drives the $#!t out of that truck and drives it good too! Now the no. 16 will have 3 great drives along with 2 of the best mechanics in the business ( Rick G. and Jamie C. ). Now PAB can really mash it!!!

Good Luck Jamie, and I hope and wish the best for you!

deano

McDeano
2 weeks ago, Jamie took a leap of faith to take the next step in his life by moving onwards ( and hopefully upwards ) from Penhall Fabrication. Over the past few years there, Jerry Penhall and Jamie have racked their brains and sqeezed every little bit of knowlage out on the development and production of what most people would say to be the "cleanest and best looking" class one cars and 4 seat pre runners. Jamie as liked what he had to offer in late 2004. He raced the vehicle and then made changes to his personal one being built. He raced that for 2 years and made more and more changes to everyone coming out of the shop. Now, Nick Baldwin owns a "Diablo" Class 1 car and one of the 4 seaters as well. This all comes from Jamie's "OCD" personality. To him, if it isnt perfect, its WRONG. No exceptions!! To prove this, go look at anything he has ever worked on. To be honest, he even gets a little discouraged if every bead ( from welding ) isnt identical to the ones around it! :D:D

For now, Jamie is building Heidi Steele's 7sx truck into a 7 open truck and from what I have heard, it is looking better and better each day! He is also racing with Cameron (Steele) in the D.A no. 16 Yokohama, Lucas Oil, R.E.E.S.A.C, PRIME Fabrication Trophy Truck. Justin "Blue Bear" Fantz says that he drives the $#!t out of that truck and drives it good too! Now the no. 16 will have 3 great drives along with 2 of the best mechanics in the business ( Rick G. and Jamie C. ). Now PAB can really mash it!!!

Good Luck Jamie, and I hope and wish the best for you!

nice write up lil joe -- but it's RESSAC ;) -- and i'm glad jamie's on board, now i'm not the only one w/ tattoos :eek: his new DA name is "FAB" :cool:

PBR

jamie is a great guy with mad fab skills, what a great addition to the da!

"FACTORY"

haha sorry D-no RESSAC ( ream everyone so son's acquire cash ) right?? BWAHAHA jkjk . but soon it will be the PAB and FAB show!!

baja41000

Good luck to Jamie. He does top notch work.

STUARTCHASE

Good luck to Jamie, don't know about him in thre flat rim hat but he and Jerry built Eric Chase and I a new 1 car in 2006. Eric won SCORE 07 rookie of the year and the Toyota true Grit, first full year in SCORE, A testament to Jamie's attention to detail on what it takes for a car to run a season and finish all races, of course we prep it but it had a great foundation
Everyone just needs to stay out of his way and he will assit PAB in doing the same thing, he's a class act.

nimrod

KOOK!
Jamie is one of the best for sure and it is an honor to have him with us.

I think Jamie is mostly scheduled to drive the new little mule with Heidi though.

Pab is relentless in building up everyone around him and putting each person in the best position possible for them to be succesful.

I wonder how many years it will be until Heidi and Jamie are rubbing Fenders with Pab and Ricky G in the TT ranks????

Awe, one step at a time grasshopper........I get carried away sometimes.......For now class 6,who knows what the future holds?

M.Harvey1600

Jamie is one of the best for sure and it is an honor to have him with us.

I think Jamie is mostly scheduled to drive the new little mule with Heidi though.

Pab is relentless in building up everyone around him and putting each person in the best position possible for them to be succesful.

I wonder how many years it will be until Heidi and Jamie are rubbing Fenders with Pab and Ricky G in the TT ranks????

Awe, one step at a time grasshopper........I get carried away sometimes.......For now class 6,who knows what the future holds?
wow NIM u just grabbed that SPOON and stirred n a whole bunch of food for thought!!! haha

dont tease us u NIMROD u

i think Heidi has been givin PAB a few pointers, he has been doin real well lately!!! haha jk

M.Harvey1600

good luck jamie everything that i have seen u put your hands on has been spectacular to say the least... cant wait to see the progress you make doing your own thing

PAB

40's rock!
Jamie is epic and is an awesome driver, stoked to have him wheel the #16, well #1 last week.

Anyone that can win overall on bikes and in trucks is a bread apart with unique skill. Jamie is the whole package and we are very lucky to have him join Rick and I in the TT and as part of the family in a more official position.

The boys said he rips in the truck and we will test his skill more as the year goes on and we move into 2010.

Need I say more than SCM

TRON3000

Cam, looks like you got things figured out to keep you class 6 points lead, thats good. How about squaring up on your past racing endevors. Lets see if we can get together in person soon huh?

BlueCrace

Had a great time meeting and speaking to Jamie in the DA pits last weekend and really bummed that I did not get the chance to drive with him in the mighty TT16/1.Had some great conversation and really like his keen dedication and passion for what is important to him. I was first introduced to Jamie via editorial back some issues of DirtSports with the great (epic) shots that Boyd shot of him with the article. If you have not seen it, I am certain someone has a copy.

Good luck on the 7SX/7. Can't wait to see it on the podium.

EM

deano

McDeano
Jamie is epic and is an awesome driver, stoked to have him wheel the #16, well #1 last week.

Anyone that can win overall on bikes and in trucks is a bread apart with unique skill. Jamie is the whole package and we are very lucky to have him join Rick and I in the TT and as part of the family in a more official position.

The boys said he rips in the truck and we will test his skill more as the year goes on and we move into 2010.

Need I say more than SCM

"SAN CLEMENTE MOTORSPORTS" ??? :eek:

Dezertpilot

"FACTORY"

Jamie overalled San Felipe one year on the Honda B team i believe??? 1994??? He was the man on Husky 125s as well. Got a championship racing hare and hounds and some others. Anyways he passed me in Barstow FLYING when we were supposed to be pre running and i look over and he had a front flat!! Mad man! haha