• Forum membership has its advantages....

Japanese Photo Shoot

JenDiggityDirt

This morning we did a photo shoot for a magazine from Japan called LIGHTNING. It was a blast! Dan Vance, Scott Spindola, and Greg pulled some big air for the cameras. You can check out the pictures at <A target="_blank" HREF=http://prerunners.com/scrapbook.htm>http://prerunners.com/scrapbook.htm</A>

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Absolutely SICK> Those are some great shots.. Damn Gregs truck is the highest I have ever seen it and Dan holly [censored], He should have been coming down right there not still rising. Great job guys, way to get exposure.. Maybe they will ship some shocks over here to try out... They have to be making something we have never seen before, thanks for sharing..

Oh my! No joke about the air on those heh. Anyone brake anything? Nice going guys, maybe there will be a chapter of IP in Japan :)

Go Big Or Go Home!

Greg

Those are the same old, tired, broken, ratty, ghetto beams I've alwats had, just put limit straps on so I wouldn't trae a wheel off.

Greg

gary

looked different cuz the wheels weren't drooped down as much...i guess the straps explain that. how did you come across this magazine?? did they contact you, or vice versa???

Greg

like most things i attend these days, Jen tells me about it. She is a welth of info and keeps me really busy. Where she gets the info, i don't know. Actually, i think they saw the web site and then contacted Jen and she set everything up from there. I think.

Greg

JenDiggityDirt

I'm not exactly sure how it happened either...I just got a call one day from a guy at a car audio magazine. We have a couple mutual friends and I guess found out about some of the stuff we've done. He put the Japanese people in contact with me. When the magazine comes out I'll scan the story and maybe someone will be able to give us a translation!

gary

one of my best friends is japanese, so if he can't translate it, i know he knows someone that can. are you guys getting some copies of the magazine when it comes out??

JenDiggityDirt

Cool Gary! Thanks in advance! We SHOULD be getting some copies, not sure how many though. I'll keep ya posted!