Jason Ellis

BGRANT

Reaction
Heard he flipped out and walked of the set yesterday. Anybody listening when he went nuts? Was it a joke or a publicity stunt?

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Heard he flipped out and walked of the set yesterday. Anybody listening when he went nuts? Was it a joke or a publicity stunt?
ddaaammm.. The ONE day I don't listen and something AWEEESSSOOMMEEE happens!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction

Wow I wonder if it had anything to due with his contract issues? Sirius was stalling big time over renewing it.

DBMETALWORX

Reaction
He was still on @ 3.. Must have missed it, was welding. The next thing i know is the airwaves were polluted with "bam", so i had to go to octane..

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction

baja619

Reaction
No Blow up or blow out

The only thing I can think of is there was a discussion about what the interns do and do not do. Wartcock said he tried to get the vacuum one time and whomever would not let him. Jason asked who said that, and after the answer was replied Ellis darted from the studio to go bring that person on the air.

Mayhem took control for about a minute before Ellismate came back. It was short lived.

Funny show yesterday.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
I heard a few weeks ago when they were talking like it might be their final show, but they did come back. I havent listened at all this week though.

baja619

Reaction
I heard a few weeks ago when they were talking like it might be their final show, but they did come back. I havent listened at all this week though.
Typical talk from the show regulars. Lots of jokes and what not. They honestly were not aware of how the contracts would go, so they played it off like that.

The following Monday, they continued the prank with Johnny Mosely (Olypic athlete w/ his own SIRIUS Show 1 day a week on the same channel) opening in place of Ellis.

It was also short lived, and tripped many people out.

BajaFand

Reaction
Get Ellis off the air and replace Faction with Fungus, then maybe I will renew my XM/Sirius account. Until then my XM head unit will collect dust.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
ellis is way over rated i think. seems like it could be good but maybe i just dont have the attention span of the market hes going after. some good stuff mixed in with lots of dumb/ stupid/ bad stuff. even for hte the 7 mile drive to work at 2pm that usually starts on faction it gets turned usually daily. kinda sucks a local temecula guy gets that kind of air play and i would rather turn it to hairnation or coutry music. oh well to each his own