Jax Done

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
I get the feeling block is not really that interested in desert racing. He seems more of a car guy.
I have talked to Ken about this in detail and his interest in off-road racing. He grew up riding dirtbikes in Fallbrook, CA, and has always had a passion for off-road racing and Glamis. But his interest in Rally Racing was more and persued that after selling DC Shoes to Quicksilver. He did race at the Baja 1000 in a wide-open buggy once before. Ken mentioned he always wanted to race in a TT but didn't want just to do it for the heck of it he wanted to do it at a competitive level. So, thus the partnership between Jax and Ken was born with a goal to try and win the Baja 1000. Both share the same agent Travis Clarke at Wasserman Group.

Ken's schedule is pretty busy, he might be back in a truck, he might not but for now, he looks busy with Audi Sport and E-Tron.

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
Dan Bilzerian is selling his old Geiser Prerunner.

2007 Chevy Crew Cab Prerunner
Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 5.39.03 PM.png

Jammminjay

RDC Crypto
The Ken Block hype was huge. I was a tad disappointed when I heard he only ran 130 miles of 80mph roads. I wanted him to suffer at least a little bit of Baja nastiness.
The marketing effort behind Jax and his racing program was incredible to see. But also would have been cool to see him racing through the rough stuff. So great to get eyeballs on our sport.

Baja Bryan

RDC Crypto
Too late it's already apart. When is the last time you prepped that truck as it's in rough shape. It will be fully prepped and in top condition for the San Felipe 250.
Geiser did all the prep on it. Jax and I ran that truck hard and never broke. If we new about racing this mason they would not have sold it. Need another once like that. Old Geiser TTs make the best preruners. See you guys at San Felipe

BajaFand

RDC Crypto
The Ken Block hype was huge. I was a tad disappointed when I heard he only ran 130 miles of 80mph roads. I wanted him to suffer at least a little bit of Baja nastiness.
At the finish line ken showed up freshly showered and squeaky clean and probably rested while the rest of the team actually looked like they just raced the Baja 1000

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
That thing is like a hot Girl a the Asia South Pacific night club. You are not getting what you think you are.

Spoiler alert. It’s not a truck. Haha

Mike