JC made me do it!!!

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
Just got back from running last weekends course picking up bottles (and tires, fire extingushers, coil springs, ect) helping out Jc Andrews. Pick up abot 75 plus. Only took 3 tries to make it up the sand hill..lol

Duct tape is like the Force.It has a light side and a dark side,and it holds the universe together.

Attachments

JCA

Reaction
Dude you are back already? I cant thank you enough for helping me out with that! The fire extingushire is mine probably (I lost one) and Jason lost two tires. Thanks again. What do you say to a cookout next sat.?

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
You Da Man Pat!!

I beleve the coilspring's are Frank Hines off the 5 car.

JC, next Friday I am having a BBQ at my house and then we are going out to Ocotillo after! You are welcome to come.
The same goes for everyone, if you need directions please PM or Email me.

Go Big Or Go Home

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
I left real early to beat the heat, I already PM'd Frank about the coils. I am up for a BBQ, Just let me know when and where.

Duct tape is like the Force.It has a light side and a dark side,and it holds the universe together.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
WOW THAT IS ALOT OF QUARTS OF FLUID LOOKS LIKE MY GOLFCART AT THE CLEAN UP IN BARSTOW TWO YEARS AGO DOES ANTONE HAVE PICS OF THAT WEEKEND ANYWHERE I WAS WONDERING I DONT REMEBER SEEING ANY WELL JC IT WAS A FINISH YOU CANT COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT

ntsqd

Reaction
I gotta say that's a class act, going back out there to clean up what bottles could be found. Now I am sorry I didn't make it down to the JCA pits.

TS

"It only seems kinky the first time"
-- Bumpersticker seen in Lost Wages

Jack

Reaction
Look at all those atf and oil bottles, I think I read about sombody dumping a bunch in, I wonder where all those jugs went.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
They went from the desert floor, to the bed of my truck, to my recycling trash can at home. And beleive me, I have wheels, tires, bedsides, ect. that I have collected after almost every race along with pulling the MDR markers.

Maybe if I clean up enough times after races I'll have enough parts for a whole car...lol

Jack

Reaction
I was refering to how the emptys got there. I heard sombody had to dump in "cases" of anykind of fluid into a leaking transmission. So not only is all that fuild all over the course but the bottles probably went out the window.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I think its awesome that you go back to the desert to pick up the trash! What a class act! Keep up the great work!

See ya in the dirt!

Jack

Reaction
I do applaud your team for picking up your mess, and more.

WFODAN

Reaction
Jack ,

It should be noted that Pat is not part of JCs team . He is not part of any team really . He just loves the desert and does far more than his share of cleaning it up . Pat went out there on his own to clean up the course . He didn't go out there to represent any team in particular . He was there to represent the whole desert community . I have alot of respect for Pat and I thank him for going the extra mile at each and every event .

Dan Vance

JCA

Reaction
Actually I called Pat on the phone and asked Pat to help me out with this. My vehicles were down after the race and I did not think the motorhome would make it very far. Although this would not be an uncomon thing for Pat to do and does do on his own (with out me asking for help) Thanks again Pat! Pat has also offered a few times to help pit/chase for my team and I do consider him part of the team and I am hoping that his brother will be back out helping as well.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by JCA on 07/03/02 00:21 AM (server time).</FONT></P>