Jeep Grand Cherokee Class 8 Skilton/Sasser

Ian Glaser

Reaction
Hello everyone, thisis my first post, well as we know exist three differents Grand cherokees, the one that race Curt Leduc 2WD and the other one from Mike Leslie 4X4.

But Im looking information form this Jeep Grand cherokee Class 8 and sometimes Trophy truck, the original owners was Drren skilton, the las time I saw it was in the BAJA 2000, driven by Dick Sasser, I really want to know, what happened with this Truck, who Built it, and where can I find that awesome Fiberglass fenders.

If anybody has information from the another Trophy Truck Grand cherokee the one who drives Mike Leslie will be helpful:)

Thank You
Ian Glaser.

Attachments

Anaheim Gear

Reaction
Darren and Clive Skilton are on here from time to time, they probably have an idea where it is.

BajaFand

Reaction
Curt Leduc drove that in class 8 the first year BITD had the Parker 425 in 2003.

DarrenSkilton

Reaction
It was built for Class 3 in 1993. Ran in trophy truck for a couple of races when the new 4x4 trophy truck was not finished. I raced it in Class 8 in 1995-6. Was then sold to Dick Sasser. Beautifully built truck. PM me if you have more questions.

Ian Glaser

Reaction
Hello Darren I PM you with a couple of questions, Thank you so much for comment this post :)