Jeep Rollover

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Friend sent this:

During this past Memorial Day's holiday, there was a bad rollover in the hills near
Hi Desert Roundup (Stoddard Valley). This is a video of the incident, in three different speeds, followed
by some footage of the recovery of the vehicle, and the dazed occupants. (from a tasteful
distance)

Below the video panel is a short writeup by the pilot's wife, who was riding with
him . . . He starts to spin his wheels on a hillclimb, then rolls backwards a couple feet, which puts his
left rear wheel into a deep dip, which brings his right front up - and over. Multiple rollovers ensue.

Allow about 10 minutes. Click on full screen.

http://www.rubiconscat.com/Stoddard/HDR09/Rollmovie.html

Perfect Race

Reaction
Window nets anyone? Lucky no one smashed an arm. Glad they were ok. The hill didn't look that steep till they started rolling.

MALIBLOC

Reaction
anything like this can happen to anyone, its always about being prepared! I work in a industry that caters to jeeps and all day long I here or get pictures from people.

I mean if your going to holy jims dont worry about anything, but if your mobbing your prerunner through pismo like a mad man be prepared for the worst, helmets might look gay but if the man in the video had some thing on his head, he woulf have to worry about a little $10,000 helicopter ride.

oh yeah by the way , I was in lucerne valley 2 weeks ago and not one kid was wearing a helmet out there, stupid.

GHARACING

Reaction
NOTE TO SELF...done hit brakes when rolling backwards down a mountain.