• Forum membership has its advantages....

JEEPSPEED at Barstow

Jack

So what did you think, 12 in class (the bigest class there) and 11 finishers. I think a very impresive ratio. It was also very close times acrosed the board very evenly matched, seems to be working out like a driver class and not about the size of your check book. (although scence the sponcer prize money will realy help pay for somthing in this class) I think this will be a big thing, I have heard of at least another 12 cars being built, will be a close year for trophey. BTW it's not to late to build one, for the points, you get to though out your worst finish, so missing the first one won't hurt you.

pjc

Chairman
Yep, the only thing that will make this better is too see the series expand to other locales and promoters.

PJCinLV

Jack

The only problem there is cost. And my I say aditute. I don't think we could get all 12 of these cars in a SCORE loop race and only have one car get taged..

DPpatrol

I don't know whose Jeep it was but, the red Jeep was flying. Every time I saw him go by the pits he chargen.

jason

Jkrell

I agree some of those things are smokin fast. Whoever drives the yellow one was on the gas and that thing was working good.

Junior

Jack......there is a button below the box in which you are typing your messages. The button reads "Check Spelling". Try it out.

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

Jack

The Red Jeep was Billy Bunch for the first lap, not sure when he traded off. Anf the Yellow one is being driven by the teen age kids in the Currie family. They range from 15 to 18 in age. They just seem to have no fear.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
John Carney is most likely who took over for Billy. Anyone interested in building a Jeepspeed might want to give John a call at Ajax Wreching. He can hook you up with an ex-border patrol jeep for a good price...

And sorry if I made any spelling errors........................Junior!...... LOL

Tony