Jeffries selling his TT?

NOODLE

Reaction
I do not know what it included besides a spare transmission, v-drive, and converter but i heard from a reliable source that the deal went down for the truck and parts for over $300,000. I don't know what all was included or not included. And this is what i was told, not neccessarily fact. With parts and what not, seems like a resonable price for a very proven, reliable, and winning truck.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
300k bought me a 90 year old fixer-upper, most recently inhabited by a "cat lady" who had dozens of them living in, under and on top of the place. No insulation anywhere, peeling paint inside and out, knob and tube wiring, and best of all it is about 250 feet from the southern pacific railroad. But the prior owner built an 1100 square foot concrete block garage with a laundry attached to the original garage. As soon as the cat piss smell goes away, it'll be great.

shrek

Reaction
Maybe I missed a reply, but does anyone know who bought the truck. I just remember someone saying it was a "competitor."

Here is the real question::

Was it contingent on being delivered before Vegas to Reno because they are going to race it, or because they did not want Damen racing against them in it................

Shrek

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
B.J. Baldwin is buying it. He is not the same Baldwin's that races TT, he races class one. They wanted it before V 2 R in order to race it I believe?

martininsocal

Reaction
Hey Tom- Let me let you in on a secret...Big Bear! I am looking at a a place right now, 299k, 2300 square feet, custom home, 4 car garage, jacuzzi tub, steam room, Built-ins, etc...No railroad(but I do love the Espee anyway). Just so you guys know...It is only an hour to San Berdoo and 45 minutes to Hesperia/V-Ville.

NOODLE

Reaction
Also from what i heard, they gave him a given amount to not race it in vegas to reno and take delivery early. And, Collins Motorsports of Vegas will be prepping it.