Jennifer in the Damzl car from the MORE race.

SpeedSceneLiveTV

Reaction
Check it out, Speed Scene Live TV did an short interview with Jennifer at the MORE race talking about her sponsors.
Check out the show anytime at www.SpeedSceneRacing.com on the archives page, or join us every Tuesday night for the live show!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhQrzMi0ji4"]YouTube - Jennifer and her pink Damzel car racing at the MORE race[/ame]

Alski

Reaction
My buddy and I were surprised to come up on the Damzel car with an exploded rear rim a bit after the uphill where the bad accident was (forgot the RM). Jennifer was not driving at the time. The driver and co-dog were struggling to get the tire changed using the stick jack (digging holes to get the jack set up and the tire off). We used my modified garage sale “race jack” to assist and send them on their way. It’s great to see the ladies racing (great for our sport), and a pleasure to lend a hand. It was a great race to watch, and hope healing is going well with the injured racers.
:)

dsms motorsports

Reaction
thank you for helping us out there Al and Mauricio , we drove the last part so Jen could drive a class 8 with a new driver as she promised, that was the 4th flat of the day, we were beat tired, there was never 1 solid lap with a quick repair, we kept fixing just to finish. We had a great time.

steve0we

Reaction
Just a well conducted interview with a classy lady and a pink racecar.................nothing to see here people.... keep it moving.... move it along sunny! Great job in recognizing your sponsors and having a great attitude! Keep up the good work.

mrmatt

Reaction
As always a great job by Lucky and the speed scene crew. It is really great to have you guys out there!

SpeedSceneLiveTV

Reaction
Thanks Matt! Speed Scene Live TV may be new to the Off Road racing community but we have been around for years. We are trying very hard to give everybody the best motorsports TV show possible and to help the sportsman (and sports, um, woman...)
racer get more exposure and help them get and keep sponsors.
Thanks for all the kind words and thanks for watching.