jeremy mayfield a crankster gangster?

randy s

someone told me mayfield was tested positive for meth. prolly took the definition of "go fast" to mean it might make his ride quicker. anyone know what's up? i'm too lazy to do the work myself. not only that, but i really don't care that much.

Baja D "Diego"

Here you go Mayfield’s attorneys said last week in court that the driver tested positive for amphetamines, which they attributed to the use of Adderall for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and Claritin-D for allergies.

MARXICO

What is Clairitin made of ?......isnt that what cousin Carl's commercial about, He's approving the consumption of a product he sugests he uses.....that will get you banned from Nascar ?
If Jeremy needs some pills to keep his chemestry in order give them its not like it was Oxycoten with no priscription , he has never irradicaly fliped out or miss behaved worse than any other driver
I always though good of him , and hope he makes it thru ok

randy s

maybe he's just human and a little vulnarable. he wouldn't be the only one who's just interested in something that makes things seem better. it happens everywhere in all professions. when there's as much pressure on some of these guys like jeremy, i can see where he might be looking for an edge. that is, of course ,if he took anything illegal at all. he seems like a good guy regardless to me. the trouble at least to me starts by having the stuff in the drug store on a counter to help people feel better and if you take some of it, they throw your ass out of the game. he also could be lying his ass off and keeps at least an eightball around all the time using claritan or whatever it is as an alibi. whatever the truth might be, he's probably screwed. his boat's taken on too much water. have you thought about what you might like to do after you stop racing stock cars jeremy?

michael_loomis

Back when I was a youngen, I took a drug test to get a job at blockbuster. Test came back posi for meth. Turned out the allergy medicine I was taking was meth. Go figure...............
You Methhead!! No wonder you like racing... do some meth, and just drive.. drive... drive... LOL

Maybe Jeremy WASN'T taking the Claritin? Maybe he was mashing it up, mixing in some common household cleaning agents (to sell of course, cause he sure as hell cant drive!) and the ceiling fan blew it up his nose!!

MARXICO

The only way to clear this up is to go to his house and count how many cars are in his yard with the hoods up and on blocks.

Make your second opinion by how many teeth he has left

_deleted_

doesnt not
i take ritalin, i keep a copy of the rx w/ me when im driving semi's just incase they drug test. my company has a copy too.