Jesse Ashcraft Roll Over SF: COC 2011

mawtrophykart

RDC Crypto
Holy Shat! Its amazing how the dynamics change when low on fuel.Hope they are OK.

chickenlips

RDC Crypto
Heard this from Weatherman over radio....looked UGLY for sure. Hope for a speedy recovery if hurt.? Any word on the guys?

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
I knew someone would have that on video, seeing it was only 2 miles from the finish. What a heartbreak moment! I hope the co-driver who needed medical assistance turned out just bruised and shaken up. Too bad... weren't they moments from a 3rd place finish?

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Thank you for the Video. This was very scary for our team. Jesse's First roll over. Good thing that they were ok. No bad injuries to report, just shaken up pretty bad and brused. The Truck did end up crossing the finish line.

Racer

RDC Crypto
in his defence the coarse was poorly marked in that aera and people parked on all sides even in the middle of the coarse made things very challenging .

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
Tough Day for us. Driver and Codriver are Fine. Yes we were running for 3rd place when this happend. I ran the firlst 108 miles. Handed the truck off in 3rd. Jesse was making great time. He had a flat in matomi so he was trying to make that time up. Our team has an incredible will to finish races. Once we heard about the roll our chase team was all over it. Parts were on the way. We fixed the truck and finished the race. Huge Thanks to all our pit Crew and Family!

HSDMORGAN

RDC Crypto
Website
www.trioformulas.com
What caused the rollover? Looks like a very flat area, Maybe got out of the groove????
Glad everyone was ok...

Stover

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fourwheeler.com
I was there and shot a different video of the rollover. I'm heading home to Nor Cal now, but will post a link to my video tonight.

4x4nutz

RDC Crypto
Glad you Bro's are okay. You have to drive hard to be competitive, and if you haven't rolled at least once during a race, your not racing hard enough.

alloyz

RDC Crypto
looked like too much speed into the turn, car caught edge of a groove. Could have happened to anyone. Glad you finished to collect some pride and points

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
RDC Crypto
What caused the rollover? Looks like a very flat area, Maybe got out of the groove????
Glad everyone was ok...

That's the thing, is it looks flat. It's hard to tell from the video, but there are some weird bumps and berms in that area from past races and whatever that makes it uneven. From the video looks like he cut it a little sharp which caused the truck to topple over. Glad to hear they finished but even better news to hear that both were okay and uninjured.

erikpn

RDC Crypto
Wow! Incredible. I'm glad nobody got hurt both the fans and the racers.

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
Thanks Dan. Ya a few factors involved here. Basically just hit the turn too fast. The truck bit down and over they went. Rolls happen. I've rolled multiple times, our Dad has rolled, my wife has rolled multiple times, and now my brother has. One common factor in all of our incidents is we all wear head and neck restraints. If you race and don't wear a head and neck restraint you are an idiot! At some point you will crash. Even when we test our team is fully dressed in race gear. It amazes me all these videos that people post in here of them testing in t-shirts and shorts. Learn from this and suit up. In the blink of an eye you can be on your lid. Again we want to give big thanks to everybody on our team and all who helped. Big thanks to our DA Brother PAB for checking in on us.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
This was a interesting end to our race. All of us were in great moods and heading to the finish to celibrate a podium finish when suddenly it turned in a search and rescue for the truck. The mood changed fast on the radios. Luckily Jesse and Josh were not badly injured when we got there and we were able to repair the TT and finish (every SCORE mile so far this year)!!!

Cant wait for the 1000