Jesse Ashcraft Roll Over SF: COC 2011

movindirt

Wham Spore
RDC Crypto
Website
www.movin-dirt.com
Thanks Dan. Ya a few factors involved here. Basically just hit the turn too fast. The truck bit down and over they went. Rolls happen. I've rolled multiple times, our Dad has rolled, my wife has rolled multiple times, and now my brother has. One common factor in all of our incidents is we all wear head and neck restraints. If you race and don't wear a head and neck restraint you are an idiot! At some point you will crash. Even when we test our team is fully dressed in race gear. It amazes me all these videos that people post in here of them testing in t-shirts and shorts. Learn from this and suit up. In the blink of an eye you can be on your lid. Again we want to give big thanks to everybody on our team and all who helped. Big thanks to our DA Brother PAB for checking in on us.

Glad everyone is okay. And huge props for getting it across the finish. Speaks volumes about your team. Best of luck in the 1000!

Everyone needs to take in what Adam posted about safety. No matter how good you think you are it is only a matter of time before all goes wrong. Suit up!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
RDC Crypto
Thanks Dan. Ya a few factors involved here. Basically just hit the turn too fast. The truck bit down and over they went. Rolls happen. I've rolled multiple times, our Dad has rolled, my wife has rolled multiple times, and now my brother has. One common factor in all of our incidents is we all wear head and neck restraints. If you race and don't wear a head and neck restraint you are an idiot! At some point you will crash. Even when we test our team is fully dressed in race gear. It amazes me all these videos that people post in here of them testing in t-shirts and shorts. Learn from this and suit up. In the blink of an eye you can be on your lid. Again we want to give big thanks to everybody on our team and all who helped. Big thanks to our DA Brother PAB for checking in on us.

well said Adam !! I wish more people lived by these principals when testing/racing/riding/prerunning.... etc..

You guys have a great set of hands on your crew (some of the best in my opinion) .. keep up the hard work and tell Jesse to get back on the horse and make that horse his bitchh!!

Glad to hear everybody was ok !

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I thought it was pretty cool that PAB after he finished didnt want to stick around to long at the finish line because he wanted to come back out to you guys and make sure everyone was ok and help ya guys finish. He had some people move out of the way and cut out the side of the line after the finish just so he could go check on ya!

Glad everyone was ok!

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
I thought it was pretty cool that PAB after he finished didnt want to stick around to long at the finish line because he wanted to come back out to you guys and make sure everyone was ok and help ya guys finish. He had some people move out of the way and cut out the side of the line after the finish just so he could go check on ya!

Glad everyone was ok!

Cameron is Family to us. Although I think he would have done that for anybody. It goes to show what a great friend and person that he really is.

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
RDC Crypto
Website
www.danzioracing.com
Cameron is Family to us. Although I think he would have done that for anybody. It goes to show what a great friend and person that he really is.

Afirmative!!!! DA isn't done racing till the last one of us is across!!

B-Dub 1020

RDC Crypto
Glad to hear everyones OK Adam. Your guys time is coming soon and that famous green will be on the podium. Just like the 10 car was" PEACE"

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
they need a translation on what the guy is saying..

my staff have analyzed the soundtrack and he says: "pinche wey... ay mami.. chingon! When put through Google Translation:

" oh, gosh, this fellow is about to roll his vehicle.. oh, golly"

Didn't someone else say they have video from another angle.. post up, bro!

racer_dude

Back2Back TL Champ!
RDC Crypto
holy crap!

I think the driver was distracted by the car on the course? or what he might of thought was on the course and missed the turn? That was scary!

M.Harvey1600

RDC Crypto
another angle... got it from facebook...

[video=facebook;1494563019654]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1494563019654[/video]

deano

McDeano
RDC Crypto
another angle... got it from facebook...

[video=facebook;1494563019654]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1494563019654[/video]

after seeing this new angle ---- i'm gonna go out on a limb here, but i believe that the local driving his sedan slowly on the race course which happened to be the same color as the sand/dirt surface caught Jesse's eye a lil too late ---- you could see when he sees the car, then it got bad ...