Jesse James is a Dead Man! This Sunday...

referman

Reaction
I'll watch it! Or record it if not home. Didn't you guys provide him with the KTM he rode?

LVJames....

FCORR

Reaction
DVR is set!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
This has got to be the best one yet!

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Patty ~ I can't wait to see it! I wish I had a recorder.

DIRT_ADDICT

Reaction
You can watch a sneak peek of it on spike. Its gonna be good he's on a ktm what could go wrong?:eek:

WORCS332

Reaction
Cant wait to watch it. I love this show!!!!

RacerX1

Reaction
I really hope they keep a lot of the footage in there of him actually racing & riding. The bike is directly from KTM prepped by Zip Ty Racing (Ty Davis). Our crew pitted him at the race and the team we sponsor (Morgan Crawford, Kevin O'Donnell) rode with him to break him in prior to the race. There is some funny stuff that went on all week. He did have a bad crash days before the race and that did not help him on race day. He was really sore. I really hope it's good!

Total Loss

Reaction
Heard he was hurtin before-little, after- lots.
Not soooo easy- ha car 54?
I know I tried it myself in 03-finished but limped for a week after.
I do love that course.
Will do it again some day.

referman

Reaction
I checked local Las Vegas Spike Network Cox Channel 29 and it only shows it airing at 10pm and 11pm on Sunday. There is not time slot for 10 or 11am.

LVJames...:D

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
Well, i don't want to say anything bad about Jesse or his show, but coming from a racer's perspective, I didn't like it.
im sure from an average joe's perspective it was pretty cool.

and i have to admit, i LMAO when Jesse was at the top of a crest looking down at a bunch of rocks, and than some other dude just flys by him.

nelson979

Reaction
the show was pretty cool. i had no idea that is what the laughlin mc race was like.

Motiracer38

Reaction
Seeing the footage makes me want to race this next year. That looks like some epic terrain! I love how the only sound byte the editors had was of a 2-stroke bike. It got annoying when I noticed it, but the helmet cams all had the 4-stroke exhaust note.

TYLER WOOF

Reaction
Oh dang i missed it, i was waiting for it all week, i new i should of recorded it.:mad: Oh well i guess thats what reruns are for. Man im an idiot.

ColoradoZQ8

Reaction
I caught the show 10 minutes in. I guess i have to give him credit for trying it with minimal prep and obviously not a lot of trail riding skills, but i think it'd be a better show for these race events if he properly prepared.