Jesse James Is A Deadman - Laughlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

57Racer

Reaction
Out of all the shows, this one was my favorite. They actually had REAL prep for the event with 'Showtime' himself pushing him along and showing him it wont be easy.
The show gave BITD, and the dirtbike offroad community as a whole some great props. Plus with the repeated wanting of his Trophy Truck, and just how much the course worked him over, it goes to show others out there that desert racing really is hardcore.
Jesse, I know you don't ride offroad, so you have big brass ones to debut riding again at Laughlin. Keep it coming.:)

Couple a funny things (which I am learning to be expected with this show):
-"Jesse James is out of range of the rescue chopper" - yet not out of range from the camera chopper?:confused:
-The "whoop" 3d demonstration, "...just like a linebacker hitting your spine..." really??? Guess I am more bada$$ than I give myself credit for.:eek:

harleys dad

Reaction
I dont know if the show could get any dumber, the one that was on video here on RDC left me speechless. I know it makes JJ money, but come on

JB-13

Reaction
I loved the water "challenge" where McGrath is hesitant to attempt the stunt. I think JJ knew the outcome but tried it anyway, much props to him

DustJunkie

Reaction
-The "whoop" 3d demonstration, "...just like a linebacker hitting your spine..." really??? Guess I am more bada$$ than I give myself credit for.:eek:

I've hit a few linebackers in my day, including Jesse James when he played linebacker in college........ He has a National Championship ring!

I ride bikes too. I'd choose blitzing whoops on a bike over lining up head on with a linebacker. I've been hurt just as bad on a bike as in football, but on a bike I was doing something stupid and in football I was paying for college.

Status
Not open for further replies.