• Forum membership has its advantages....

Jesse James on Chopper Live "The Revenge" Tonight!!!

Black Knight Lighting

Watch #54 Trophy Truck Driver Jesse James this Monday And Tuesday (December 10-11) at 9 pm ET/PT On Discovery Channel...Remember to Vote for Team Jesse!!

Black Knight Lighting also helped Jesse with a Custom LED Headlight for this project!!! Made in USA all the way!!! Make sure to check it out!!

I'll be tuning in

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
To be honest, American Chopper is one of my favorite shows. I've been very entertained with it for the last 10 or so years. I can't wait to see the new chopper live.

troyharper

DA Meatball
6PM pst.
Not 9pm!

Black Knight Lighting

9pm EST... 6pm for us on the west coast!

JaysinDesignz

Gotta say Senior & Jesse's bike arent appealing to me. Gas Monkey has my win. But, Jr's is sweet this time but, I hate that douche about as bad as Bandana Charlie

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
Gas monkey has the nicest bike
It is nice and is a bike you can ride it but to me this is a Bike SHOW, and win a SHOW I think you have to think outside of the box and do something difficult. Everyone did that except Gas Monkey because they don't have the skill set or the funds. There bike is something FAR less difficult to build than the others.

runninfromthegun

I totally agree with you. I don't think they'll win, I just like clean and simple. Just my personal preference.

Phyguy

I like the fact that TT#54 picked up his engine in a Raptor. I the the Gas Monkey guys drive one too. Biased, of course...

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
I like the fact that TT#54 picked up his engine in a Raptor. I the the Gas Monkey guys drive one too. Biased, of course...
Haha, me too. But I hate the offset on the wheels on JJ raptor. First thing I thought was "come on man, your a desert racer, keep those tires tucked under that fender". Although I didn't even see the truck from the side, just the front.

fordmonty

The GMG bike looks identical to a FLYRITE Chopper. Looks like they went and bought one and did one of their classic flips. Someone else builds it and they take credit.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
i love JJ claim that "nobody has ever combined bitchin' harleys with sport bikes"...

deano

McDeano
it was called 'Chopper-Build-Off' on Chopper-Live - JJ and Senior the two legends in building Choppers, must of not have received the Memo ........