• Forum membership has its advantages....

Jesse James on Chopper Live "The Revenge" Tonight!!!

Pee Wee

I was a tattoo and facial hair freak show with some goofy bikes sprinkled in for flavor. If you are going to build a sportbike why put a tractor motor in it? And another over the counter frame and motor with some old car parts welded to it wins....Lame. But I did watch it so I guess they win.

fishd00d

What A Joke
I actually did like JR's bike. I bet you JJ likes Jr's bike too if it wasent built by him lol. JJ's bike was cool cause he built all of it but I still cant figure out wtf it was.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
I actually did like JR's bike. I bet you JJ likes Jr's bike too if it wasent built by him lol. JJ's bike was cool cause he built all of it but I still cant figure out wtf it was.
... It's his take on a naked sport bike ... But Americanized

Black Knight Lighting

Jesse's Bike is WAY different then his usually builds, but I think it turned out Bad Ass!!! Something different for sure!!! There was A LOT of time put into this bike! Gas Monkey bought a bike then put a paint job on it?? and came in 2nd??? There are a lot of JJ haters out there...Oh well!!!

DesertGuy1

Wow was that a joke, 90 mins of trash talk won by a 37
Don't know if it rose to a 37 Ford Slant or Humpback standard though, maybe it's red headed stepchild.... the PT Cruiser.

There are a lot of JJ haters out there...Oh well!!!
Obviously he was THE BEST everything there, seems like you only had to ask him. Like my grandfather used to say "That boy just gets in his own way".

broncobaha

I hope you got full retail for your time and effort because he sure did not give you much credit for that bad ass light!!

Watch #54 Trophy Truck Driver Jesse James this Monday And Tuesday (December 10-11) at 9 pm ET/PT On Discovery Channel...Remember to Vote for Team Jesse!!

Black Knight Lighting also helped Jesse with a Custom LED Headlight for this project!!! Made in USA all the way!!! Make sure to check it out!!

Sure was intertaining listening to Jesse James rip on the Teutuls for getting rich off there TV show and getting free tools? Hmm, isnt that the Pot calling the kettle black!! Im willing to bet that 75% of the fabbys on this forum have more fab and design tallent than JJ!! What I saw last night was disapointing and hard to watch, Jesse came across as such a arrogant D Bag.. but the biggest D Bag tho, was that monkey guy that does absolutly nothing!! I hope Jesse can redeem himself with his new show and I only feel that way because he is into desert racing.

charlie_brown

why is this thread even in the "desert racing" forum. should be in gen. or some other place.

tofarnorth

is it just me or does sr look sick ?

Black Knight Lighting

Jesse designed and built the headlight bucket! Then I had my Engineer finish the rest!!!

random hero

is it just me or does sr look sick ?
He didn't look very good, makes you wonder... old age, show is going away, maybe something is going on w/him. Jesse's bike was a bit of a let down, but can't believe Jr's bike won... least favorite bike there, I think he has a d-bag cult following.

5_guy

"There was A LOT of time put in this bike" sure was thats why he had to ask for not one but two extensions of time? Give props to Aaron for building a bike that he rode for over 1200 miles and did not have to have it towed in like JJ's

bajafox

Accepted
He didn't look very good, makes you wonder... old age, show is going away, maybe something is going on w/him. Jesse's bike was a bit of a let down, but can't believe Jr's bike won... least favorite bike there, I think he has a d-bag cult following.
Most definitely