Jesse James on spike baja 500

TCRAFT

Reaction
The show kicked arsh last night on SPIKE even got a 5-1600 in the show pretty cool....Thanks TT #54

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
too much Laughlin footage but, still rocked!!!

TCRAFT

Reaction
Thats True....but film crews are hard to move around during a mexico race...

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
you know what's funny....you are one of the newest big shots and have given off road racing more exposure than most...that's great for this hobby but funny that no one before you had been able to do that....the power of TV...I wonder if people see your truck and think....WOW look at what JJ invented now.....

TT#54

The Pope of Welding
Reaction
you know what's funny....you are one of the newest big shots and have given off road racing more exposure than most...that's great for this hobby but funny that no one before you had been able to do that....the power of TV...I wonder if people see your truck and think....WOW look at what JJ invented now.....

I really don't give a s h i t who invented what...Hopefully big companies will look at it and say "Holy F u c k we should Sponsor some of these racers" .......

Huntington Beach

Reaction
the last show was great... I can't remember anything on TV that gave desert racing such great exposure. Thanks JJ keep it up

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
I really don't give a s h i t who invented what...Hopefully big companies will look at it and say "Holy F u c k we should Sponsor some of these racers" .......

not saying you care, just think that a TT seems like something that you would come up with and build on your own...love the exposure and hope more big companies come into play, especially class 7...:D...keep up the great exposure JJ

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction

Jesse James - All-American Badass and Off-Road Ambassador to the World.

Thanks Jesse - the show is great - Keep up the good work - Excited to see more of that Pizza Hut bug....

LukeMcMillin83

Reaction
"17 people have died" .... I only saw the commercial. lol It's cool that this is on TV, it's really good for the sport, but why promote it with deaths?

TCRAFT

Reaction

Very well said........call me sponsors

racinteach

Reaction
jesse, i usually really love the stuff you do. But man how has racing changed since i was in the seat...when I use to runwe 'd see someone off the side like that and stop to at least see if we could offer some help...hell one time we were in a sitaution like that, I grabbed a tow rope and hooke it up and waited for any good samartan to hook up too. A few people came by and said sorry we are leading, can't help, I said go ahead ..but tada good ole Perry Mcneil motored on by and said hook her up..we did and off we went..we ended up second. Thats what I remember in off road racing. Hey Jesse did anyone offer a pull? otherwise good job and thanks for bringing the sport mainstream.

Elk Hunter

Reaction
Good work Jesse, shows like yours help out every one with the sponsors. Come back for the 1000. More exposure coming from the 09 500 to Fox Sports in the spring. Not JJ but it cant hurt.