Jesse James VIPER!!

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Has anyone seen this thing?!?! its totally awesome. I cant get the link to work but go to WWW.WestCoastChoppers.Com, and under WHIPS there will be different types of vehicles and click on VIPER! Im sure you all will enjoy

elcaprerunner

Reaction
That thing is pretty sweet. Who here watches his Monster Garage show? They do some pretty sick stuff in there as well. They need to do something long travel though. If you have never seen the show it on the Discovery Channel at 8:00pm pacific time.

So what is everyones favorite Monster on Monster Garage?

My favorite was the school bus turned into a pontoon boat.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Yea that would be pretty cool if they did a long travel who knows what? But the only problem is if they were to buy anything new, like shocks they would be able to 4 coilovers and there 3G budget would be up. My favorite one was the Zamboni Impala. They had the guy who owns "Big Bird" the yellow F-150 on the first or second show i think.

<font color=green> That which is cannot be that which is not except, in the minds and hands of humans. </font color=green>

Ryno

Reaction
I don't remember Dane Cardone being on the first one, but I might be wrong. I thought it was mostly the LBC Chopper Crew, and a couple welders. I liked the MAC truck from last night, delivering papers is totally new now, since you can shoot them through a 4 barrel air cannon!!

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

erikh

Reaction
Dane wasn't on the show but Big Bird was. Nick DeAvila who was the "Master Welder" on the first show borrowed Big Bird to take it over to the show. Nick helps TT#7 and co-drives with Barrie Thompson in a JeepSpeed.

erik

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Yea, I knew I saw the truck on the show. Cuz they always have the owner or someone who is related to that truck or car come out and show it. Like on the one with the hurst they had a guy with a hurst go kart or somthing bring it in and show it to everyone.

<font color=green> That which is cannot be that which is not, except in the minds and hands of humans. </font color=green>

desertracer

Reaction
Just to let everyone know, to watch Monster garage monday night 12/9. A guy I know is going to have his truck on the show. I am pretty sure this is the night they are going to air it. He runs the pre-runner class out at Mdr and he chases for tt #7. His truck is a white ford fullsize, coilovers and 4 linked, not totally sure what he does on the show just know his truck will be on it.