Jesse Jones 8 truck

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
i thought John Harrah, the same one that has James's old Jimco, bought it. the 1 car and 8 truck were together everytime i saw them at parker. thought they were a team

JasonHutter

Mark Newhan

Todd Wyllie's old truck was originally my old Class 8 fom the mid 90's. I sold it in '96 and it was updated by the new owner. The only part that was left of my old truck was the cab section and the frame. If I knew how to post pictures I wold post one of the truck as I ran it in '95.

200MPHTape

Mark, if you have the pic on your computer. Click, Go Advanced, in the Message box you must type something(here is my truck). Then look for "Manage Attachments" click on that. Then hopefully you can find were the pic is. Click up load. Then make sure it(pic.filename) shows up in your review post.

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
That is Rick Harrah's truck out of Las Vegas. That is Kyle Taylor's old 8 truck.

Jason
FGR
thanks. i knew that is Rick Harrah's 8 truck, but i thought it was Jesse's old one. wasn't Kyle Taylor's 8 truck/Trick Truck a cantilever setup??

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Yes, both the trick truck and the Class 8 had a cantilever rear suspension. Here is a photo from 03 of the rear suspension of Taylor's Class 8.

Attachments