Jesse Jones is a madman.

AZCOPPER72

Jesse gos and picks up his brand new Geiser truck and rips up v2r qualifying. Congrats on your 9th. Have a safe fast race and rep your Az peeps. You a rockstar.

desertjunky

Big congrat to the boys in the shop busting their ass to get this and the other trucks done before this race and not missing any of the details. Shows how dedicated they all are to what they do. I am proud to say I call them my friends

AZ Dezert Rat

Wish I could be there to see it, but I have a 25th anniversary to celebrate with the bride. I'm proud of you guys at the shop. Awesome job as usual.

AZCOPPER72

Congrats to Jesse and Bebo on there great race. Geiser showed that they are it in the offroad world. Big props to them and there success.

Tundranation

Congrats to Jesse and Bebo on there great race. Geiser showed that they are it in the offroad world. Big props to them and there success.
Let's not forget Mark McMillin ....that was the first race for his new Geiser truck ! :eek: Excellent results for them at V2R ! :D

WickedGravityVideo

Yeah, Jessie Jones is a modern-day legend. The truck had something like 2 miles on the "odometer" when he went to the time trial line and something like 6 miles when he rolls up to the start line of a 1000mile badazz race --- amazing testament to Geiser Bros. and to JJ himself.

Let's see some video??? Where is the video?

Ozzie M

Yeah, Jessie Jones is a modern-day legend. The truck had something like 2 miles on the "odometer" when he went to the time trial line and something like 6 miles when he rolls up to the start line of a 1000mile badazz race --- amazing testament to Geiser Bros. and to JJ himself.

Let's see some video??? Where is the video?
I have a pic haha and one of marks new geiser

Attachments