Jesse Jones Roll Over Any pics or Video?

billy1911

Reaction
Jesse Jones Roll Over Any pics or Video?

At the end of the Top Gun pit Day 3. Saw a Video guy and photo guy.

steve0we

Reaction
it was uneventful, He came into pit 7 really hot on day 3. He was having brake problems and he entered a hard left hand turn that they just watered. Couple of guys pulled him over and he was back on it full throttle. Thats what he gets for show-boating....LOL He gave us a good show in that new Giesser truck.

AZracefan

Reaction
it was uneventful, He came into pit 7 really hot on day 3. He was having brake problems and he entered a hard left hand turn that they just watered. Couple of guys pulled him over and he was back on it full throttle. Thats what he gets for show-boating....LOL He gave us a good show in that new Giesser truck.

Jesse is known for going over edge sometimes, maybe even a little swim sometimes. But he's still one of my favorite drivers and one awesome dude.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
i think jesses best story was when he said "watch this" over the radio and wadded. one of the nicest guys in racing.

Desert_Roller

Reaction
I think jesses best story was when he said "watch this" over the radio and wadded. one of the nicest guys in racing.

Parker python 2006 - Classic! Went big on a jump and took a nose dive that broke an oil cooler.

Showed up at that race with 2 TT's

Bought and had delivered a huge Weekend Warrior for the wife and kids to stay in because the Blue Water was sold out. Had to buy a Topkick to get it home!

5th_PINNED

Reaction
Parker python 2006 - Classic! Went big on a jump and took a nose dive that broke an oil cooler.

Showed up at that race with 2 TT's

Bought and had delivered a huge Weekend Warrior for the wife and kids to stay in because the Blue Water was sold out. Had to buy a Topkick to get it home!

sounds like jones is a big baller :D

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
i think jesses best story was when he said "watch this" over the radio and wadded. one of the nicest guys in racing.

Really? The guy sitting shotgun in my truck when I rolled on the freeway towing my boat says thats what i said right before we rolled. I am fairly sure I said "HOLD ON" but he swears I am wrong.:eek:

His version makes the story better which works better with the ladies so at the bar i go with that one...;)

Attachments

• Wrecked truck 003.jpg
    Wrecked truck 003.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 483
  • MORE PICS143_3.jpg
    MORE PICS143_3.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 551
  • Wrecked truck 002.jpg
    Wrecked truck 002.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 425

Cadwell

Reaction
Really? The guy sitting shotgun in my truck when I rolled on the freeway towing my boat says thats what i said right before we rolled. I am fairly sure I said "HOLD ON" but he swears I am wrong.:eek:

His version makes the story better which works better with the ladies so at the bar i go with that one...;)

All those RDC stickers in your garage and not one on the truck.....what a shame!!!

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
All those RDC stickers in your garage and not one on the truck.....what a shame!!!

Actually the wreck made me decide to stop being a spectator and get involved. My brother told me that while i was in the hospital I had my friends blood all over me, was whacked out on whatever they gave me for the pain, and i kept saying I was gonna take the supercharged 3.4 out of my 4 runner I just totaled and win the BAJA 1000 with it. I finally registered on RDC after being a "Lurker" for a long while.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
what ever happened Jesse, he's one of the most coolest guys i ever meet, i did this race as part of Vildosola Racing in 2005 (Nevada 1000) and we are chasing Tavo Protruck, in different pits, at one of them he asked for some help and we finished doing some help in different pits for him that race.

after that, always when i saw him at different races he always stop to say hi, and talk a little bit, congrats on his finish in his new truck.

Last edited:

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction

Geeeezzzzzus Dan. Hows the boat?

steve0we

Reaction
i dont think Jones was driving when it rolled..... just what i heard

He was driving that section. It looked like a turtle on its back in the infield. I was hoping you guys took a little more time to get him over..... We were 2 Trucks back. :)

Mark_Weyhrich

Reaction
i dont think Jones was driving when it rolled..... just what i heard

Jesse was driving. He was laughing as he told me about it at the finish. He said he drove it in deep to "show off" a bit and it just dug in. The truck looked fine; just some cosmetic damage to the fiberglass.