Jesse Jones Roll Over Any pics or Video?

Waldo

Safehouse
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Jesse was driving. He was laughing as he told me about it at the finish. He said he drove it in deep to "show off" a bit and it just dug in. The truck looked fine; just some cosmetic damage to the fiberglass.

I was taping it at the bfg pit...then it got dusty so I shut it off right before the roll. He just went on his lid. Taped a little of the roller-back-over.

What happened to TT9 on the first day? We were expecting you at the bfg pit...

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
What did you end up doing with your 4Runner?

I took the whole thing apart. cut the body off Salvaged what i could. (motor,4wd stuff, driveshafts, most of the electronics, rear end w/electric locker, TRD exhaust) the drivers seat has been transformed into a chair for my garage.

motor/trans is on a crane in my garage waiting for $$$$ along with a twisted frame. the motor was at a little over 300 HP. The custom intake flew off the motor and when the tow yard guy dropped it off, there was a crapload of gravel in the engine compartment of the truck when i popped open the hood. I dunno if I sucked a rock into it or not. I am gonna go through it and ressurect her into a bad arse ride one day when funding allowed. The gern I S/C kit was very popular and I have a half dozen people who have tried to buy it from me on TTORA but it ain't for sale.

If I go another direction it will all be for sale on here but that ain't to likely...

I still have not settled my lawsuit. I am getting my arm that was messed up in the wreck operated on next month or early Oct. Totally messes up my Baja 1000 trip this year. :mad:

Attachments

• indiogonzales 052.jpg
    indiogonzales 052.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 292
  • indiogonzales 049.jpg
    indiogonzales 049.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 309
  • indiogonzales 051.jpg
    indiogonzales 051.jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 278

Sheaco

RDC Crypto
Really? The guy sitting shotgun in my truck when I rolled on the freeway towing my boat says thats what i said right before we rolled. I am fairly sure I said "HOLD ON" but he swears I am wrong.:eek:

His version makes the story better which works better with the ladies so at the bar i go with that one...;)

Dan, do you think your roll over was caused by a blast of air from your 5!! Air horns??:D

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto

Attachments

• dukesbarn.jpg
    dukesbarn.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 145

bajafox

Accepted
RDC Crypto
Really? The guy sitting shotgun in my truck when I rolled on the freeway towing my boat says thats what i said right before we rolled. I am fairly sure I said "HOLD ON" but he swears I am wrong.:eek:

His version makes the story better which works better with the ladies so at the bar i go with that one...;)

Did you tell this story to Loomis before joining the lemons team?

harleys dad

RDC Crypto
Jesse was driving. He was laughing as he told me about it at the finish. He said he drove it in deep to "show off" a bit and it just dug in. The truck looked fine; just some cosmetic damage to the fiberglass.
Sounds like Clyde Stout LOL

danzar

RDC Crypto
I was taping it at the bfg pit...then it got dusty so I shut it off right before the roll. He just went on his lid. Taped a little of the roller-back-over.

What happened to TT9 on the first day? We were expecting you at the bfg pit...

we lost the trans. it got so hot it burned the sending unit up, and all the plumbing, late night.

Forty1Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.hnmmotorsports.com

kinda late... but
I bet that yota just started right up the next day and kept chargin!

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
kinda late... but
I bet that yota just started right up the next day and kept chargin!

I dont know, the firemen cut the batterycables and it sat in a tow yard for a month before I got it back... I bet i will fire right up when I get her ready though...

I was really impressed that we rolled 2.75 times and did a 54o degree spin and that the cab was as intact as it was though.

Our seat belts saved us...:)

B

Brand-O

I wouldnt doubt Jonsey was questioning himself to warm the cigarette lighter while the truck was on its lid. HAHA inside joke

Desert_Roller

RDC Crypto
Website
www.position1design.com
The best Jesse Jones story is when he landed his plane on military airstrip in Baja.

His pilot landed the plane. Jesse got out while the plane was still moving and the pilot took off.

There is a little bit more to that story but Jesse's wife is a RDC member :)