Jesusita Fire

Laurie

Reaction
Anyone following the news on the fire in Santa Barbara?

Thanks goodness the winds aren't as bad as last night.

BGRANT

Reaction
If it was called the H1N1 FIRE it would be all over the media.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Yeah my wife was up there last night on a business trip (thelovelady.com) and said it was pretty bad. It was about a mile and a half from them. She was able to leave and come home though..

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
Hopefully the lack of posting about this fire means that the RDC familia is clear of this horrible fire. Flying to SoCal tonight so might get a birds-eye few of this thing.

chickstruck

Reaction
500 acres burned so far!

This fire is farther away from us then the last one, so to get to us it would have to go threw the area that just recently burned. So hope that means our house should be safe.

randy s

Reaction
500 acres burned so far!

This fire is farther away from us then the last one, so to get to us it would have to go threw the area that just recently burned. So hope that means our house should be safe.
con favor de dios. we know a little bit about fires down here in the cajon zone. no bueno.

Laurie

Reaction
The fire is at about 1300 acres now, no containment, and the winds are unpredictable. There's no guess yet on how many homes are burned but quite a few.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Terrible, just what we need. Hope yer O.K.!!

dadunc205x

Reaction
we watched the fire burn our entire hill last night. our neighbor two houses up lost his home. Our retaining wall in our backyard caught fire last i heard. ill post pics in a few days.

movindirt

Wham Spore
Reaction
Was able to see the fire on my flight from sac to oc last night. Looked real bad and heard it was upto 2700 acers this morning. Hope everyone is okay and they get a handle on this soon!

On a brighter note this my first Iphone post.....

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Seen the fire on the news last night,Tragic!!! Living in S.D been through a couple of serious fires in recent years,I worked a water truck 144 hrs strait with little sleep.Almost got burned over ,would have if not for one smart CDF guy that back fired at just the right moment!!! Fire is a living thing!!! Awesome experience!!!!! Its a big play on your emotions..You can't help but be impressed with the power of it,and at the same time the devistation of it all!! Being in well drilling/well pump bis,afterwards there is a lot of work to be done..

P.S. If you are ever in the path of a fire and you here the train coming you better get out of the way!!!!!!