• Forum membership has its advantages....

Jim Beaver's Project Action

BANNED4LIFE

does ANYBODY, and i mean ANYBODY ever listen to any of these things??? does anyone ever look at this thread? please comment here if you do, im really wanting to know....thanx

freddy

does ANYBODY, and i mean ANYBODY ever listen to any of these things??? does anyone ever look at this thread? please comment here if you do, im really wanting to know....thanx
If you mean podcasts in general, then yes, all the time. Not to hijack this thread, but a Pistol Pete podcast would be a hit for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

BANNED4LIFE

i just wondered...i just remember him posting that "millions" listen to his show, so i just wondered if there was actually anyone....well there is three, for sure i guess......i find it odd that EVERY podcast show has 5 stars, they are all AWESOME???

Jimmy8

Just a heads up, My national show, the Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR has its 300th episode tomorrow. As usual, its live online Tuesday, and syndicated to 200 AM/FM networks across the country Wednesday, as well as 500 networks in 177 countries on the American Forces Network this weekend. Pretty excited to have Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Bryce Menzies, and Courtney Force on with me and maybe a surprise guest. Hopefully all 3 of my listeners are tuned in. It would be a shame to only have 1 or 2.

sb4pro

Just a heads up, My national show, the Down & Dirty Radio Show Powered By Polaris RZR has its 300th episode tomorrow. As usual, its live online Tuesday, and syndicated to 200 AM/FM networks across the country Wednesday, as well as 500 networks in 177 countries on the American Forces Network this weekend. Pretty excited to have Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Bryce Menzies, and Courtney Force on with me and maybe a surprise guest. Hopefully all 3 of my listeners are tuned in. It would be a shame to only have 1 or 2.
You know I'll be there ;)

sb4pro

Jimmy have you checked out any of the other podcasts on podcast 1 ? I like Talk is Jericho The Ross Report and Stone Cold Steve Austin's too . I do gotta admit though I like Down and Dirty a little better than I do Project Action . Just seems like you covered more of off-road on D&D than you do now on Project . But that also might be more cause of the switch from the TT to the side by side . Idk they're both good just wishing you would get back to the TT ( you know it's my fav lol ) :cool:

Jimmy8

Jimmy have you checked out any of the other podcasts on podcast 1 ? I like Talk is Jericho The Ross Report and Stone Cold Steve Austin's too . I do gotta admit though I like Down and Dirty a little better than I do Project Action . Just seems like you covered more of off-road on D&D than you do now on Project . But that also might be more cause of the switch from the TT to the side by side . Idk they're both good just wishing you would get back to the TT ( you know it's my fav lol ) :cool:

Project Action is not off-road and won't ever be although I may interview the occasional off-road personality. Its a cross between entertainment personalities, action sports and racing personalities, and anyone who I think has a good story. I also use it as a catch all for interviews I do out at events.

Down & Dirty isn't really an off-road show anymore... Its just a show with a lot of rad personalities from motorsports. We cover a lot of off-road and side by side stuff because that's what I do, but we cover a lot of things also like supercross, rally and drifting also and aren't opposed to throwing an Indy Car or NASCAR driver on air occasionally.

My shows might not be for everyone, and obviously Mr. Sohren isn't a fan, but we are at 300 episodes over almost 6 years and all of our advertisers are very happy, so we must be doing something right. Whether people on RDC listen in or not, our listener numbers are very strong, and we do extremely well in the Under 35 demographic and Ami has helped us do very well with female listeners as well. Honestly, regardless of what anyone on this thread says, I'm pretty blessed to be doing radio and media work for a living, and thankful to those people who do tune in and follow me on social media. I realize not everyone will like the content I produce on my 2 shows, and that is ok, there are plenty of other places to listen.

have YOU, a die hard offroad racing member, EVER listened to it?? i tried to once.....
i caught one or two of the down and dirty episodes back when it first started. Jim has always supported Fast Aid so I wanted to support him. I really don't listen to any news/interview stuff like that now a days (be it Jims or anyone else shows. Off Road or not. I was a fan of Jim Holthus "Totally off road radio" a few years back). My not listening shouldn't be though of as not liking his show. Saying that would be the equivalent of saying that someone who doesn't drink soda at all doesn't drink Pepsi. I can't comment on it one way or the other but I do wish Jim well.

I'll tell ya what I would absolutely tune in for. Any episode with Pistol on it.

BrettRI

I'm a fan. Although I don't listen to all of them, I catch them when I can.. especially with a cool guest. Nice job Jim.. we can never have too much media coverage from our industry. We really don't have enough. Thankful for RD and D&D.

Jimmy8

Pretty sure no one listened to episode 300 online today and the AM/FM networks that carry us tomorrow gave us 3 hours of airtime because they wanted people to turn the dial, and the America Forces Network approved a 3 hour show on their network because they wanted to put our troops to sleep, but here is the link to today's show with Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Bryce Menzies, and Courtney Force, who all had nothing better to do, so they decided to phone in to the show no one listens to because I begged them to.

Episode 300 with Ken Block, Travis Pastrana, Courtney Force, & Bryce Menzies On Air! - The Down & Dirty Radio Show

DGuAAH4UMAUm65v.jpg-large.jpg