Jimmie Johnson talking Off-Road on Windtunnel

Nash!

Reaction
Jimmie Johnson was Dave's guest on Windtunnel tonight. (SPEED) The show re-airs on Mondays I think its 8am this week. But you should be able to watch it online at SPEEDTV.com. It was cool, he took a call from Crandon, WI and the question was about if he would ever get back in an off-road race truck again. (I won't spoil it for you...)

DVR or try the link below:

http://www.speedtv.com/programs/wind-tunnel-with-dave-despain/

You may have to check back as SPEED may need a day to update with tonight's content

-Nash

eric2448

Reaction
Video is now up on the link posted! Great interview... anyone notice this months prize for the wintunnel Super Sweep????

Nash!

Reaction
Yeah, I wasn't sure if the online version would be the same as the complete Sunday night show.

He said that he would love to be able to get back in a truck and race at some point. He mentioned Robby Gordon doing some races and how his rival from back in the day Brendan Gaughan still gives him a hard time about not having a Crandon World Championship ring and how he would love to get one.

He also talked about long time friend Ricky Johnson and his new off-road series and how he would love to come out and race in it sometime. No official date or place was mentioned it was just cool to hear him express interest in one day doing it again. Talk about pulling in some fans to a venue that would be insane!

scott creed

Reaction
ok i heard it, very cool i hope he does make it back someday my son wants to drive for him someday. thanks for posting